SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Development of Urban Educational Potential|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- G.J. Kelly, J.L. Green, Theory and Methods for Sociocultural Research in Science and Engineering Education (Routledge, New York, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Yazykova, Foreign languages at school, 5, 12-17 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia “On the approval of the Federal State educational standard of higher education - bachelor’s degree in the direction of training 44.03.01 Pedagogical education” No. 121 dated 22.02.2018. [Online]. Available: http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001201601140005 [Google Scholar]
- J. Davis, Developing Cultural and Social Competencies and Dispositions through Structured Engagements with Community-based Organizations, in EDULEARN16 Proceedings. 8th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies, 4-5 July 2016, Barcelona, Spain, 9312 (2016). http://dx.doi.org/10.21125/edulearn.2016.0017 [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Afanasyeva, K.M. Baranova, Correctness and political correctness of the teacher’s speech in English lessons, in Pedagogical discourse: the quality of the teacher’s speech. Materials of the II All-Russian Conference, L.G. Vikulova (Ed.), Moscow City Pedagogical University, May 27-29, 2020, Moscow, Russia, 17-22 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.G. Tareva, Preparing students for socio-cultural and socio-linguistic variability of intercultural communication, in the collection: Foreign philology. Social and national variability of language and literature. Materials of the III International Scientific Congress, Ye.V. Polkhovskaya (Ed.), Crimean Federal University named after V.I. Vernadsky, 02-20 April 2018, Simferopol, Republic of Crimea, Russia, 58-63 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Sorokovykh, T.I. Zharkova (Eds.), Teacher, personality, reformer (Perspektiva, Moscow, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Rubinshtein, Fundamentals of General Psychology in 2 Volumes, Vol. 1 (Pedagogika, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Sorokovykh, The program-concept of the formation of the subject of education in the process of learning a foreign language in a nonlinguistic university (Tezaurus, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Yakimanskaya, Psychological journal, 24(2), 87-95 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Shamova, Activation of the teaching of schoolchildren (Pedagogika, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Sysoev, Language and Culture, 43, 261-281 (2018). https://doi.org/10.17223/19996195/43/16 [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Maslow, A Theory of Human Motivation. A Psychological Research that Helped Change the Field for Good (General Press, New Dehli, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Heidegger, Country Path Conversations (Indiana University Press, Bloomington and Indianapolis, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Information Resources Management Association, Teacher Education: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications (IGI Global, 2016, 1663) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hambleton, Leading the Inclusive City: Place-Based Innovation for a Bounded Planet (Policy Press, Southampton, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Sorokovykh, N.G. Pribylova, Psikhologiya obrazovaniya v polikulturnom prostranstve, 32(4), 141-144 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.X. una Serrano, O. Pantoja Diaz, The University and the Social Entrepreneurship, in INTED2016 Proceedings. 10th International Technology, Education and Development Conference, 7-9 March 2016, Valencia, Spain, 3510-3515 (2016). http://dx.doi.org/10.21125/inted.2016.1830 [Google Scholar]
- S. Bastien, H.B. Holmarsdottir, Youth as Architects of Social Change. Global Efforts to Advance Youth-Driven Innovation (Palgrave Macmillan, Cham, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ezema, A. Opoko, O. Olatunji, Bridging the Gap between Education and Practice: the “Town and Gown” Initiative of Covenant University, Nigeria, in EDULEARN17 Proceedings. 9th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies, 3-5 July 2017, Barcelona, Spain, 2889-2895 (2017). http://dx.doi.org/10.21125/edulearn.2017.1605 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.