SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Development of Urban Educational Potential|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- M.I. Rozhkov, Conceptual Ideas, Works, Students (Yaroslavl, Yaroslavl State Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushinsky, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Zhulyabina, Additional education of children abroad: understanding, politics, regulation. Series Modern Education Analytics, 9(17) (NRU HSE, Moscow, 2017). https://ioe.hse.ru/data/2018/02/07/1162172500/%aD0%A1%aD0%90%D00/o9E_90/o2817%29_%D1%8D%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9.pdf [Google Scholar]
- N.U. Saqib, M. Abdul Raheem, M. Iqbal, M. Salman, T. Shahzad, Effects of Extracurricular Activities on Students (Department of Electrical Engineering College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, National University of Sciences and Technology, January 2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Freeman, The Relationship Between Extracurricular Activities and Academic Achievement. Submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements of Doctor of Education at National Louis University National College of Education, National Louis University, Chicago (2017). https://digitalcommons.nl.edu/diss/245 [Google Scholar]
- T. Braden, The BYU Undergraduate Journal in Psychology, 12(2), Art. 14 (2017). https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/intuition/vol12/iss2/14 [Google Scholar]
- A. Tansel, International Perspectives on Education and Societ, 22, 23-66 (2013). https://doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.2331236 [Google Scholar]
- A. Dyson, K. Kerr, Journal for educational research online 6(3), 76-94 (2014). https://www.pedocs.de/volltexte/2014/9688/pdf/JERO_2014_3_Dyson_Kerr_Out_of_school_time.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A. Antovska, B. Kostov, International Journal of Cognitive Research in Science, Engineering and Education, 4(1), 49-54 (2016). https://doi.org/10.5937/IJCRSEE1601049A [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Bae, J.L. Mahoney, S. Maschke, L. Stecher, Developments in Research on Extended Education: Perspectives on Extracurricular Activities, After-School Programs, and All-Day Schools (Barbara Budrich Publishers, Berlin, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Burlakova, Akademicheskiy vestnik, 1(31), 115-120 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law “On Education in the Russian Federation” No. 273-FZ of December 29, 2012 (as amended), http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001201212300007 [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation “On approval of the Concept for the development of additional education for children” No. 1726 dated September 4, 2014. http://static.government.ru/media/files/ipA1NW42XOA.pdf [Google Scholar]
- National Project “Education” (Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation, 2018). https://edu.gov.ru/national-project [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Pavlyushina, I.A. Khalturina, O.K. Payyer, Ye.V. Palchenko, Software analysis of continuing education organizations in the Kaluga region for 2019-2020 academic year (Kaluga, 2019). http://ocdod40.ru/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Analiz_programmnogo_obespechenia_2019-2020.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Kaluga education on the eve of the 2019/20 academic year. Public report on the state and performance of the education system of the municipal entity “City of Kaluga” for the 2018/19 academic year (Education Department of the city of Kaluga, Kaluga, 2019). https://admoblkaluga.ru/upload/minobr/2019/08/9/Doklad.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Asmolov, Privolzhskiy pedagogicheskiy poisk, 1(23), 13-19 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Loginova, Vospitaniye shkolnikov, 1, 58-63, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Pavlova, N.I. Chirkova, Humanization of Education, 5, 88-93 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Ivanova, Russian Education & Society, 58(11), 718-731 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1080/10609393.2017.1342195 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.