SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Development of Urban Human Resources in the Humanitarian Sphere|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- A. Balyer, Ö. Öz, International Online Journal of Education and Teaching (IOJET), 5(4), 809-830 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Schenk, M. Dolata, Facilitating digital transformation through education: a case study in the public administration, in Proceedings of the 53rd Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, University of Hawaii at Manoa, 7-10 January 2020, Maui, Hawaii, US (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bond, V.I. Marin, C. Dolch, S. Bedenlier, O. Zawacki-Richter, International Journal of Educational Technology of Higher Education, 78, 2-20 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gable, Digital transformation of school education. International Experience, Trends, Global Recommendations (Higher School of Economics Publishing House, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Transformer toy. Russian patent of 2012 on IPC A63F9/08. Description of the patent for invention RU2459649C1. Accessed on: December 10, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://patenton.ru/patent/RU2459649C1 [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Vander Heyden, M. Huizinga, J. Jolles, Developmental Psychology, 53(2), 290-305 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Levine, K.R. Ratliff, J. Huttenlocher, J. Cannon, Developmental Psychology, 48(2), 530-542 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Arduvanova, V.E. Steinberg, Education and Science, 3(33), 85-89 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Zabruskova, N.F. Ryabov, S.Yu. Sher, T.V. Mukhametzyanov, A.A. Mustafina, T.V. Smirnova, D.R. Galiakberova, Izvestia of Kazan State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, 1(3), 119-125 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Zavershinskaya, Kaliningrad Education Bulletin, 2(6), 92-104 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Daniels, H.M. Tse, Design As a Social Practice, in Making Education: Material School Design and Educational Governance. Educational Governance Research, 9 (Springer, Cham, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Leiringer, P. Cardelilino, British Educational Research Journal, 37(6), 915-934 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1080/01411926.2010.508512 [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kuzina, Problemy i perspektivy razvitiya obrazovaniya v Rossii, 39, 133-137 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Merton, M. Fiske, P. Kendall, The Focused Interview: A Manual of Problems and Procedures (The Free Press, Glencoe, Illinois, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Veselkova, Praktiki govoryat, 4, 418-426 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.