SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Development of Urban Human Resources in the Humanitarian Sphere|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- S.P. Paramonova, Yu.I. Suntsov, Yu.V. Denisov, Bulletin of the Perm National Research Polytechnic University. Socio-economic sciences, 1, 69-76 (2018). https://doi.org/10.15593/2224-9354/2018.L6 [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Petrunya, A.A. Kozlyakov, Philosophy of Education, 1(37), 15-19 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Golubev, I.A. Umanskaya, Bulletin of Kostroma State University named after N.A. Nekrasov, 26(1), 118-123 (2020). https://doi.org/10.34216/2073-1426-2020-26-1-118-123 [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Polevaya, Ye.V. Kamneva, Adaptation of first-year students: psychological and educational aspect, in Actual problems of social and economic psychology: methodology, theory, practice. Collection of scientific articles, 131-148 (Svivt, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Khizhnyak, Fundamentals of effective management: study guide (Infra-M, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Kunitsyna, N.V. Kazarinova, V.M. Pogolsha, Interpersonal Communication. Textbook for universities (Piter, St. Petersburg, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Dedov, Problems of socio-psychological adaptation andprofessionalization of students in modern conditions of life, in Technologies of training and personality formation of a future specialist in the field of economics, taking into account the requirements of employers. Collective monograph, Ye.V. Kamneva, M.V. Polevaya, Zh.V. Korobanova (Eds.) (Prometheus, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ryberg, Advances in Life Course Research, 37, 1-14 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.alcr.2018.05.002 [Google Scholar]
- R. Burns, Self-concept development and education (Progress, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Dutchina, The problem of the development of the self-concept of the student’s personality (Publishing house of the Pacific State University, Khabarovsk, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Komissarova, Psychologist, 1, 16-24 (2019). https://doi.org/10.25136/2409-8701.2019.1.28941 [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Sobchik, Diagnostics of individual and typological properties and interpersonal relations. A practical guide (Rech, St. Petersburg, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- T. Leary, I. Coffey, Interpersonal Diagnosis, in Theories of Personality Investigation, 73-96 (New York, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Hock, D.D. Deshler, J.B. Schumaker, Enhancing student motivation through the pursuit of possible selves, in Possible Selves: Theory, research, and application, 205-221 (Nova Science Publishers Inc., New York, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. Strauss, M.A. Griffin, S.K. Parker, Journal of Applied Psychology, 97(3), 580-598 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1037/a0026423 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.