SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Media Space and Digital Technology in Education|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- N.Sh. Syrtlanova, G.F. Shabayeva, I.G. Boronilova, Ye.A. Pilipenko, EpSBS Journal, 93-HPEPA 2019, 886–897 (2019). https://doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2020.11.92 [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Shabayeva, N.Sh. Syrtlanova, Problemy sovremennogo pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya, 65(4), 268–272 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Baymurzina, Cooperant approach to the study of general ethnopedagogy (LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Yerkibayeva, Obshchiye osnovy etnopedagogiki [General foundations of ethnopedagogy] (Palmarium Academic Publishing, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Vertyakova, Teoretiko-metodologicheskiye aspekty regulirovaniya etnokul'turnykh otnosheniy v obrazovatel'nom prostranstve [Theoretical and methodological aspects of regulation of ethnocultural relations in the educational space] (Publishing house REKPOL, Chelyabinsk, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- R.Kh. Gasanova, Sotsiokul'turnoye razvitiye detey doshkol'nogo vozrasta [Socio-cultural development of preschool children] (Publishing house of Institute for the Development of Education of the Republic of Bashkortostan, Ufa, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Trubaychuk, Doshkol'noye detstvo kak razvivayushcheysya sotsiokul'turnyy fenomen [Preschool childhood as a developing socio-cultural phenomenon] (IRPO, Chelyabinsk, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Boronilova, A.M. Chirkova, Interaction between preschool educational institution and family in the formation of socio-cultural values of preschoolers, in Humanistic heritage of educators in culture and education. Materials of the XII International Scientific and Practical conference, Bashkir State Pedagogical University named after M. Akmulla, 14 December 2017, Ufa, Russia, 224–226 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Panteleyeva, Voprosy doshkolnoy pedagogiki, 2(19), 1–4 (2019). Accessed on: December 27, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://moluch.ru/th/1/archive/115/3866 [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Korepanova, Izvestia of the Volgograd State Pedagogical University, 8(62), 53–57 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Gershunsky, Filosofiya obrazovaniya [Philosophy of Education] (Moscow Psychological and Social Institute, Flinta, Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Gogoberidze, I.V. Golovina, Psychological Science and Education, 20(5), 99–107 (2015). https://doi.org/10.17759/pse.2015200509 [Google Scholar]
- L.Yu. Dyachenko, Formirovaniye osnov etnokul'tury u starshikh doshkol'nikov v muzykal'no-fol'klornoy deyatel'nosti [Formation of the foundations of ethnoculture among older preschoolers in musical and folklore activities], Thesis (Moscow Pedagogical University, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Afanasyeva, Man and education, 4(17), 34–38 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Internet portal “Network electronic kindergarten ”. Online education of the Republic of Bashkortostan. (n.d.). Accessed on: December 27, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://kids.bspu.ru [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.