SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Media Space and Digital Technology in Education|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- S.V. Golosova, Kontsept, 53, 36–40 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.V. Berezhnova, D.A. Petrova, Education and Society, 4(105), 85–88 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Kalinina, Massovyye otkrytyye onlayn kursy (MOOC): pedagogicheskiy resurs ili marketingovyy khod? [Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC): a pedagogical resource or a marketing ploy?], in Proceedings of the conference “Prepodavatel’ v Srede E-Learning”, Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics, 1 July 2014, Moscow, Russia, 82–86 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.O. Koroleva, Questions of framing, 1, 205–224 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Edutainme, Digital Learning Environment Manifesto (n.d.). Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://manifesto.edutainme.ru/en [Google Scholar]
- RosNano School League, Materials of the series of webinars “Tsifrovaya pedagogika dlya nachinayushchikh” [Digital Pedagogy for Beginners”] (n.d.). Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available:http://teachers.nanograd.academy/digital_pedagogy_101#r_2 [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation, Natsionalnaya programma “Tsifrovaya ekonomika Rossiyskoy Federatsii” [The National Program “Digital Economy of the Russian Federation”] (2018). Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://digital.gov.ru/uploaded/files/natsionalnaya-programma-tsifrovaya-ekonomika-rossijskoj-federatsii_NcN2nOO.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Asmolov, Privolzhskiy pedagogicheskiy poisk, 1(23), 13–19 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Dze, I.I. Burlakova, Russian Language Abroad, 4(275), 113–119 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Burlakova, Bulletin of the Russian New University, 1, 65–69 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Sergeyeva, R.F. Azmetova, V.N. Novikova, M.M. Isupova, T.N. Reva, Modern Humanities Success, 6, 110–115 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sumlenyy, Expert, 48 (2013). Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://expert.ru/expert/2013/48/ostanetsya-desyat-universitetov/ [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Volkova, Education and science, 4, 184–200 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Rozhkov, Kontseptual’nyye idei, trudy, ucheniki [Conceptual ideas, works, students] (Yaroslavl State Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushinsky, Yaroslavl, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ye. Tikhomirova, Zhivoye obucheniye: Chto takoye e_learning i kak zastavit’ yego rabotat’ [Live learning: What is e_learning and how to make it work] (Alpina Publisher, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.