SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Media Space and Digital Technology in Education|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- L.V. Gureyeva, N.A. Kozmina, Molodoy uchenyy, 6(65), 695–697 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.N. Klochkova, N.A. Sadovnikova, Open education, 23(4), 13–22 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Kerr, A Challenge to Connectivism.Transcript of Keynote Speech, Online Connectivism conference.University of Manitboa (n.d.). Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://slideplayer.com/slide/8322204/ [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Astashova, Pedagogy and psychology of education, 3, 126–135 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Voronkin, Philosophical problems of information technology and cyberspace, 2(4), 55–65 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.N. Dronova, Prepodavatel XXI veka, 3(1), 26–34 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kravchenko, Izvestia Altajskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 3-1(87), 59–63 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Minina, Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta. Sotsiologiya, 13(1), 84–101 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Osipov, Model of the student as a representative of the digital generation, in Proceedings of the X All-Russian Scientific and Technical conference of Students, Postgraduates and Young Scientists, Youth and Science, Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, Siberian Federal University, 15–25 April 2014, Krasnoyarsk, Russia (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z.G. Goncharova, Pedagogy and psychology of education, 4, 95–102 (2019). https://doi.org/10.31862/2500-297X-2019-4-95-103 [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Dudchik, A.K. Bolvako, Ye.O. Bogdan, I.A. Velikanova, Higher technical education, 2, 27–39 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Loginova, Digitalization of higher education: the main contradictions, in Continuing education: theory and practice of implementation. Materials of the II International Scientific and Practical conference, 29 January 2019, Ekaterinburg, Russia, 104–107 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Saykili, Journal of Educational Technology & Online Learning, 2(1), 1–15 (2019). https://doi.org/10.31681/jetol.516971 [Google Scholar]
- F.P. Tulinayo, P. Ssentume, R. Najjuma, International Journal of Educational Technology in Higher Education, 15(36) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.M. Gusakova, T.A. Gusakova, Psychological Science and Education, 1(31), 33–37 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.