SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Media Space and Digital Technology in Education|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- A.V. Fedorov, A.A. Novikova, Mediaobrazovaniye v Vedushchikh Stranakh Zapada [Media Education in the Leading Western Countries] (Informatsiya Dlya Vsekh, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Khabliyeva, Z.K. Kargiyeva, Nauchnoye obespecheniye sistemy povysheniya kvalifikatsii kadrov, 1(42), 34–42 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Shevchenko, Informatics and Education, 8, 55–57 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Shevchuk, Bulletin of the Moscow Region State University. Series: Pedagogics, 2, 244–250 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Aleksanyan, Formirovaniye Samostoyatelnoy Deyatelnosti Studentov SPO v Obuchenii Matematike s Ispolzovaniyem Oblachnykh Tekhnologiy [Formation of independent activity of students of secondary vocational education institutions using cloud technologies] (Northern (Arctic) Federal University named after M.V. Lomonosov, Yelets, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Yadav, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, 2(2), 3108–3112 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Bodnenko, Information Technologies and Learning Tools, 48(4), 122–139 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Bach, R. Suliková, Management, 14(4), 289–304 (1019). https://doi.org/10.26493/1854-4231.14.289-304 [Google Scholar]
- V. Kasiolas, The use of cloud computing technologies in teachers’ education and training (2017). Accessed on: September 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.academia.edu/41973224/ [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Bogdanova, Stanovleniye metapredmetnoy kompetentnosti uchitelya v protsesse dopolni-tel'nogo professional'nogo obrazovaniya [The Establishment of a Teacher’s Interdisciplinary Competency in the Process of Additional Professional Education], Thesis (Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University named after V. P. Astafyev, Krasnoyarsk, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Nadolinskaya, S.A. Rossinskaya, Modern problems of science and education, 2, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Nadolinskaya, S.A. Rossinskaya, Konstruirovaniye i modelirovaniye elektronnykh obrazovatel'nykh s ispol'zovaniyem oblachnykh tekhnologiy [Design and modeling of electronic educational products using cloud technologies] (Rostov Institute for Advanced Studies and Professional Retraining of Educators, Rostov-on-Don, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Greben (Ed.), Psikhologicheskiye testy dlya professionalov [Psychological tests for professionals] (Sovremennaya shkola, Minsk, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Petrova, Formirovaniye mediakompetentnosti pedagogov gumanitarno-khudozhestvennykh distsiplin v sisteme dopolnitel'nogo professionalno-go obrazovaniya [Formation of media competence of teachers of humanitarian and artistic disciplines in the system of additional professional education], Thesis (Rostov State University of Economics, Rostov-on-Don, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.P. Ilyin, Psikhologiya tvorchestva, kreativnosti, odarennosti [Psychology of creativity, creativity, giftedness] (Saint Petersburg, Piter, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Lakin, Biometria [Biometrics] (Vysshaya shkola, Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Khutorskoy, Metapredmetnyy podkhod v obuchenii: nauchno-metodicheskoye posobiye [Metasubject approach in teaching: scientific and methodological manual] (Eidos; Institute of Human Education, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shershneva, Bulletin of the Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University named after V.P. Astafiev, 1(51), 80–89 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Zh.T. Ualiyeva, D. Sabituly, R. Bostek, Bulletin of the Kazakh Academy of Transport and Communications named after M. Tynyshpaeva, 3, 288–295 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.