SHS Web Conf.
Volume 98, 2021The Third Annual International Symposium “Education and City: Education and Quality of Living in the City” (Education and City 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Media Space and Digital Technology in Education|
|Published online||09 March 2021|
- M.V. Mukhina, E.S. Mukhina, Innovatsionnaya ekonomika: perspektivy razvitiya I sovershenstvovaniya, 6(40), 57–64 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Aldowah, H. Al-Samarraie, W. Mohamad Fauzy, Telematics and Informatics, 37, 13–49 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gerasimova, M.R. Melamud, M.Yu. Sorokina, Printsipial’nyye Voprosy Obucheniya V Elektronnoy Obrazovatel’noy Srede [Principal issues of education in the electronic educational environment], in Scientific and educational space: development prospects: materials of the VI International scientific-practical conference, 13 August 2017, Cheboksary, Russia (2017). https://doi.org/10.21661/a-422 [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Mkrtchyan, Molodoy uchenyy, 45(283), 338–340 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gryaznova et al., Azimuth of Scientific Research: Pedagogy and Psychology, 8(4(29)), 63–65 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.C. Burbules, G. Fan, Ph. Repp, Geography and Sustainability, 1(2), 93–97 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Mukhina, A.S. Pletneva, Informatization of the education process. In the collection: Social and technical services: problems and ways of development, in Collection of articles based on the materials of the II All-Russian scientific and practical conference, 253–256 (NNSPU named after K. Minin, N.Novgorod, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Akhmetzhanova, D.R. Abieva, Azimuth of Scientific Research: Pedagogy and Psychology, 3(28), 28–31 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Vaganova, E.A. Aleshugina, K. A. Maksimova, Azimuth of Scientific Research: Pedagogy and Psychology, 8(3(28)), 57–59 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Paterson, N. Paterson, W. Jackson, F. Work, Nurse Education Today, 85, 104236 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. Srba, M. Savic, M. Bielikova, M. Ivanovic, C. Pautasso, Computers & Education, 135, 75–90 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kovanovich et al., The Internet and Higher Education, 40, 20–43 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.iheduc.2018.09.001 [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Scheerder, A.J.A.M. van Deursen, J.A.G.M. van Dijk, Poetics, 80, 101426 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.poetic.2019.101426 [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Bakharev, Azimuth of Scientific Research: Pedagogy and Psychology, 8(3(28)), 35–39 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- 5 krupneyshikh platform onlayn-obucheniya [The five largest online learning platforms. The largest educational platforms are collected in the review of RIAMO. Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://riamo.ru/article/231962/5-krupnejshih-platform-onlajnobucheniya.xl?mTitle=&mDesc= &mImg [Google Scholar]
- V. Kovanović, S. Joksimović, O. Poquet, T. Hennis, D. Gašević, The Internet and Higher Education, 40, 20–43 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. van Dijck, Computer Law & Security Review, 36, 105377 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B.Kh. Joraev, M.A. Pakhmutova, Herzen's Readings: Psychological Research in Education, 2, 306–312 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.F. Katkhanova, D.D. Avetisyan, D.Yu. Kirilov, “Cloudy” portal in the electronic educational environment, in Scientific research: from theory to practice: materials of the IX International scientific-practical conference, 10 July 2016, Scientific Cooperation Center Interactive plus, Cheboksary, 98–102 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Bulaeva, O.I. Vaganova, M.I. Koldina, A.V. Lapshova, A.V. Khizhnyi, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 622, 406–411 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.