SHS Web Conf.
Volume 99, 2021International Scientific Conference “Delivering Impact in Higher Education Learning and Teaching: Enhancing Cross-Boarder Collaborations” (DIHELT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 March 2021|
- C. R. Graham, Blended learning systems: Definition, current trends and future directions (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. R. Garrison, H. Kanuka, ( 2004), Internet and Higher Education, 7 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- C. R. Graham, W. Woodfield, J. B. Harrison, The Internet and Higher Education, 18 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bower, B. Dalgarno, G. E. Kennedy, M. J. Lee, J. Kenney, Computers & Education, 86 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Bernard, E. Borokhovski, R. F. Schmid, R. M. Tamim, P. C. Abrami, Journal of Computing in Higher Education, 26 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Norberg, C. D. Dziuban, P. D. Moskal, On the Horizon, 19 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hrastinski, TechTrends, 63 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W.F. van Valkenburg, W.P. Dijkstra, B. de los Arcos, K. Goeman, V. van Rompaey, S, Poelmans, European Maturity Model for Blended Education (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Cohen, R. T. Nørgård, Y. Mor, British Journal of Educational Technology, 51 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education, Building a Taxonomy for Digital Learning: Guidance (2020), https://www.qaa.ac.uk/ [Google Scholar]
- N. Wise, M. Vidrevich, I. Pervukhina, E3S Web of Conferences, 208 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.