SHS Web Conf.
Volume 99, 2021International Scientific Conference “Delivering Impact in Higher Education Learning and Teaching: Enhancing Cross-Boarder Collaborations” (DIHELT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||08 March 2021|
- P. Freire, Teachers as Cultural Workers: Letters to Those Dare to Teach, Boulder: Westview Press. 116(2005) [Google Scholar]
- Danie Schugurensky, Qiuxia Zhou, Paulo Freire, Heilongjiang Education Press, Harbin, China.99(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Editorial team of the Harvard Business School Case Book of Management and MBA, Harvard Business School Management and MBA Case Book (set of 10 volumes), Central Compilation Press, Beijing, China. 35(2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. Lorin Anderson, Xiaoping Jiang, A Taxonomy for Learning, Teaching, and Assessing-A Revision of Bloom’s Taxonomy of Educational Objectives (Complete Edition,Chinese version) Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press. 22(2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Alexander, J. Kulikowich, S. Schulze How subject-matter knowledge affects recall and interest. American Educational Research Journal. 31 (2). 313 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shapiro How including prior knowledge as a subject variable may change outcomes of learning research. American Educational Research Journal, 41 (1). 159 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Neuman, S. B., Kaefer, T. and Pinkham, A.Building Background Knowledge, Reading Teacher, 68(2).145 2014) doi: 10.1002/trtr.1314 [Google Scholar]
- Daniel T. Willingham, Meng Zhao Why don’t students like school? Jiangsu Education Press, Nanjing,China, 50 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- William Shawcross, Xinzhi Fan Rupert Murdoch: The birth of a media empire. World knowledge press. Beijing, China, 240. 261 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Anthony Tasgal, Chaoying Yang, The storytelling book. China Friendship Publishing Company, Beijing, China. 76 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Zhicheng Huang, Pedagogy of the oppressed - Freire’s theory and practice of emancipation education, People’s Education Press, Beijing, China. 8 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- P. Freire, Pedagogy of the Oppressed （30th Anniversary Edition）Jianxin Gu（translate）, East China Normal University Press,Shanghai,China. 44(2014) [Google Scholar]
- GayeTuchman, making news, Huaxia press. 30 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Cui Di. Media Knowledge: Knowledge Research from the Perspective of Communication. Shanghai: Fudan University Press. 32 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Daniel Goffman, Ping Wei Social Intelligence：The New science of Human Relationships, CITIC Publishing House,Beijing, China. 60 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.