SHS Web Conf.
Volume 99, 2021International Scientific Conference “Delivering Impact in Higher Education Learning and Teaching: Enhancing Cross-Boarder Collaborations” (DIHELT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 March 2021|
- A.A. Artemiev, M.G. Vinogradova, Challenges in training higher education specialists. Fundamental Studies. Fundamental Studies (Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Timofeeva, O.G. Maximova, Problem of training scientific and teaching staff for universities in conditions of modernization of education. Bulletin of I.Ya. Yakovlev Chuvash State Pedagogical University, 1 (77) (Cheboksary, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Authoring team, ENTEP Analytical Report (2018), URL: https://entep-tudresden.de/dokument/Analytical_report_1551362092_5789.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Authoring team, ENTEP Didactic Manual (2019), URL: https://entep-tudresden.de/dokument/ENTEP_Manual_EN_1575962816_6352.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Authoring team, ENTEP Guide (2019), URL: https://entep-tudresden.de/dokument/ENTEP_Guide_EN_1575962910_6353.pdf [Google Scholar]
- European Commission/EACEA/Eurydice, The European Higher Education Area in 2018: Bologna Process Implementation Report (Luxembourg, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- European Students’ Union, Overview on student-centred learning in higher education in Europe: Research study (Brussels, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Markina, T.A. Razuvaeva, S.M. Vasin, Features of the system of training and re-training of high school teachers in Germany. Каzan Pedagogical Journal, 5 (Каzan, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.