SHS Web Conf.
Volume 99, 2021International Scientific Conference “Delivering Impact in Higher Education Learning and Teaching: Enhancing Cross-Boarder Collaborations” (DIHELT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 March 2021|
- A.A. Artemiev, M.G. Vinogradova, Challenges in training higher education specialists. Fundamental Studies. Fundamental Studies (Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Timofeeva, O.G. Maximova, Problem of training scientific and teaching staff for universities in conditions of modernization of education. Bulletin of I.Ya. Yakovlev Chuvash State Pedagogical University, 1 (77) (Cheboksary, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Authoring team, ENTEP Analytical Report (2018), URL: https://entep-tudresden.de/dokument/Analytical_report_1551362092_5789.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Authoring team, ENTEP Didactic Manual (2019), URL: https://entep-tudresden.de/dokument/ENTEP_Manual_EN_1575962816_6352.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Authoring team, ENTEP Guide (2019), URL: https://entep-tudresden.de/dokument/ENTEP_Guide_EN_1575962910_6353.pdf [Google Scholar]
- European Commission/EACEA/Eurydice, The European Higher Education Area in 2018: Bologna Process Implementation Report (Luxembourg, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- European Students’ Union, Overview on student-centred learning in higher education in Europe: Research study (Brussels, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Markina, T.A. Razuvaeva, S.M. Vasin, Features of the system of training and re-training of high school teachers in Germany. Каzan Pedagogical Journal, 5 (Каzan, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.