SHS Web Conf.
Volume 99, 2021International Scientific Conference “Delivering Impact in Higher Education Learning and Teaching: Enhancing Cross-Boarder Collaborations” (DIHELT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 March 2021|
- Chinese citizens study in Russia: https://www.5top100.ru/news/104492 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.I.Baidenko, Bologna Process: At the Threshold of the Third Decade//Higher Education in Russia. 27. 11. 136 (2018) (In Russ.) DOI: https://doi.org/10.31992/0869-3617-2018-27-11-136-148 [Google Scholar]
- E.S.Khovanskaya, A.V.Fakhrutdinova, N.V.Maklakova, University as a social phenome-non. Man in India. 97. 9. 101 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.S.Chugunov, A.M.Ilsova, The Bologna process as a way to integrate higher education in Europe & the Russian Federation, Kazan Bulletin of Young Scientists, 2. 125, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation “On the national development goals of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030”, dated July 21, 2020 No. 474, available at: https://base.garant.ru/74404210/(accessed 15.12.2020). [Google Scholar]
- News from NRNU MEPhI: https://mephi.ru/content/news/1810/130851 [Google Scholar]
- News from NRNU MEPhI: https://mephi.ru/content/news/1387/126179 [Google Scholar]
- Atomic Expert, corporative journal, 1-2, (2020), URL: http://atomicexpert.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Xisong Dong Xiwei Liu, A Review of Engineering Education in China: History, Present and Future. Conference Paper (2017)ASEE International Forum: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/317012064 [Google Scholar]
- Tengteng Zhuang and Xiaoshu Xu, New Engineering Education’ in Chinese Higher Education: Prospects and challenges. Tuning Journal for Higher Education (TJHE), 6. 1 (2018) doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.18543/tjhe-6(1)-2018pp69-109 [Google Scholar]
- Abdul Sami Channa, Farrukh Raza Amin, Guangqing Liu & Chang Chen,The Engineering Education in China, Compared to Pakistan, Europe, and the USA, in Prospects of One Belt, One Road. Higher Education Studies. 8. 3 (2018) URL: https://doi.org/10.5539/hes.v8n3p15 [Google Scholar]
- Ana María Graffigna Vaggione, Lucía Mabel Ghilardi, and María Amelin Dávila Zarracán, Analysis of curriculum processes for the development of competencies in engineering education. Tuning Journal for Higher Education (TJHE). 7. 2. 25 (2020): http://dx.doi.org/10.18543/tjhe-7(2)-2020pp25-42 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Vuorikari, Y. Punie, Gomez S. Carretero, G.Van den Brande. DigComp 2.0: The digital competence framework for citizens. Update phase 1: The conceptual reference model. Luxembourg: Luxembourg Publication Office. (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.