SHS Web Conf.
Volume 99, 2021International Scientific Conference “Delivering Impact in Higher Education Learning and Teaching: Enhancing Cross-Boarder Collaborations” (DIHELT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 March 2021|
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, The International (2001, Winter). Number of undergraduate and master’s degrees awarded is on the upswing; doctorial degrees decline. DOI: http://www.aacsb.edu/publications/printnewsline/NL2001/wnadvocacy.asp [Google Scholar]
- Hartman, L.P., Werhane, P.H. A Modular Approach to Business Ethics Integration: At the Intersection of the Stand-Alone and the Integrated Approaches. J Bus Ethics 90, 295 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10551-010-0427-z [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fornes, G., Monfort, A., Ilie, C., Koo, C.K., Cardoza, G. Ethics, Responsibility, and Sustainability in MBAs. Understanding the Motivations for the Incorporation of ERS in Less Traditional Markets Sustainability (Switzerland), 11 (24). (2019) DOI: 10.3390/su11247060 [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Cotton, J. F. McKenna, S. van Auken, & R. A. Yeider. Mission orientations and deans’ perceptions: Implications for the new AACSB accreditation standards. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 6 (1). 17 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Renouard, Histoire de l’École supérieure de commerce de Paris. Paris: Raymond Castell editions 316 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Daniel, MBA: The first century. Cranbury, NJ: Associated University Presses 330 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Sass, The pragmatic imagination. A history of the Wharton School 1881-1981. University of Pennsylvania Press, Philadelphia 351 (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth. History. DOI: https://www.tuck.dartmouth.edu/about/facts-and-figures/history [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Djalali. Didactic perspective on leadership education – focusing on the development of competencies within MBA programs. Steinbeis-Edition, Stuttgart 234 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Gordon, J. E. Howell. Higher education for business. Columbia University Press, New York, 492 (1959) [Google Scholar]
- Association to Advanced Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). DOI: https://www.aacsb.edu/about/who-we-are/timeline [Google Scholar]
- AACSB Career Connection. DOI: https://careerconnection.aacsb.edu/ [Google Scholar]
- MBA today. DOI: https://www.mba.today;https://www.mba.today/guide/triple-accreditation-business-schools;https://www.mba.today/program-search?search-program=all&search-country=Russia [Google Scholar]
- National Accreditation Council of Business and Management Education in Russia. Mission, goals and objectives. DOI: https://nasdobr.ru/nasdobr/goals [Google Scholar]
- MBA in Moscow and Russia. DOI: https://www.mba.su/shkoly_s_rossijskoj_akkredit;https://www.mba.su/narodnyj_rating_bschools_2020;http://www.mba.su/popularity [Google Scholar]
- Business and Finance. MBA market in Russia continued its growth at the account of the online segment, 19.07.2019. DOI: https://ria-news.ru/economics/rynok-mba-v-rossii-prodolzhil-rost-za-schet [Google Scholar]
- Ural-Siberian Institute of Business (USIB). DOI: https://usib.ru [Google Scholar]
- Russian MBA and Business Education Market in 2019. Experts’ interviews, main trends, dynamics of the market, prognosis of the market development, recognizability of business schools, ratings. DOI: file:///C:/Users/User/PrintHood/Downloads/62521-rynok-mba-i-biznes-obrazovaniia-rossii-2019.pdf [Google Scholar]
- MBA business school of the USUE. DOI: http://mba.usue.ru [Google Scholar]
- Association for Project Management. What is agile project management? DOI: https://www.apm.org.uk/resources/find-a-resource/agile-project-management [Google Scholar]
- Poets&Quants. Website of higher education content. DOI: https://poetsandquants.com/online-mba-hubintheUSA [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.