SHS Web Conf.
Volume 99, 2021International Scientific Conference “Delivering Impact in Higher Education Learning and Teaching: Enhancing Cross-Boarder Collaborations” (DIHELT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 March 2021|
- L.Bushkanets, N. Machinina, L. Nasrutdinova, M. Sidorova, The Formation of higher philological education in Kazan University in the XIX-XXI centuries. Philology and culture, 4, 266 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Grin, Francois. 50 years of economics in language policy: Critical assessment and Priorities. The Economics in Language Policy, ed.by Michelle Gazzola and Berndt-Arne Wickstrom, Cambridge, MA: MIT Press. 21 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- John Maynard Keyenes. The General Theory of Employment (1937) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kim, Why does society need philologists? Accreditation in education URL: http://www.akvobr.ru/filologicheskoe_obrazovanie_perspektivy.html. Checked 25.11.2015/(2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.Kovtun, Why is it necessary to be a philologist today? Attractiveness of philological education in Russia. Bulletin of the Philology Council of the Association for classical University education, 10. 30 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kovtun, Philology master’s degree in Russia: yesterday and tomorrow. Bulletin of the Philology Council of the Association for classical University education,12. 14 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kovtun, Guidelines for the development of the University’s basic educational programs on the basis of the Federal Standards in higher professional Philology education [Electronic resource] URL: http://fgosvo.ru/uploadfiles/mo/20120404084538.pdf. Checked 25.11.2015.(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Paul. Krugman, International Economics: Theory and Policy, with Maurice Obstfeld. 7th Edition. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Kuzennaya, T. The Direction of fundamentalization of higher philological education. Vestn. Baltiysk. fed. Univ, 4. 66 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Jacob Marschak, Economics of Language. Behaviorial Science 10. 135 (1965) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ozen, Determining the Factors of Social Phobia Levels of University Students: A Logistic Regression Analysis. Educational Process: International Journal, 5(1). 38 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Savci, F. Aysan, Relationship between Impulsivity, Social Media Usage and Loneliness. Educational Process: International Journal, 5(2). 106 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Schelkunov, M. Nikolaev, Education in the twenty-first century: facing the new challenges. Kazan, 156 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Cecile B. Vigouroux, Salikoko S. Mufwene, Bridging Linguistics and Economics. Cambridge University Press, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Yellina, E. Kovtun, E. Rodionova, Competences and learning outcomings: the logic presentation in educational programs Higher education in Russia, 1, 10 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.