SHS Web Conf.
Volume 99, 2021International Scientific Conference “Delivering Impact in Higher Education Learning and Teaching: Enhancing Cross-Boarder Collaborations” (DIHELT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 March 2021|
- V. Zvonnikov, M. Chelyshkova, Modern means of evaluating learning outcomes. Academy, Moscow (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O. Katurzhevskaya, Technology of test control in the educational process. Armavir (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Aleshugina, M. Prokhorova, Methods and means of assessing the educational outcomes of university students, Problems of modern pedagogical education 59, 13 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Abramova, M. Gladkova, O. Vaganova, Features of the development of assessment materials in the conditions of realization of the competence approach, Problems of modern pedagogical education 57, 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Walstad, W. Becker Achievement differences on multiple-choice and essay tests in economics, American Economic Review 84, 193 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- W. Walstad, Improving assessment in university economics, Journal of economic education 32, 281 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- W. Walstad, Testing for depth of understanding in economics using essay questions, Journal of economic education 37, 38 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Chan, P. Kennedy, Are multiple-choice exams easier for economics students? A comparison of multiple-choice and “equivalent” constructed-response exam questions, Southern Economic Journal 68, 957 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kennedy, W. Walstad, Combining multiple-choice and constructed-response test scores: An economist’s view, Applied Measurement in Education 10, 359 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- J. Santos, A. Lavin, Do as I do, not as I say: Assessing outcomes when students think like economists, Journal of Economic Education 35, 148 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Buckles, J. Siegfried, Using multiple choice questions to evaluate in-depth learning of economics, Journal of economic education 37, 48 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- W. Becker, М. Watts, Teaching methods in the U.S. undergraduate economics courses, Journal of Economic Education 32, 269 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bruno, Using MCW-APM test scoring to evaluate economics curricula, Journal of Economic Education 20, 5 (1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.