SHS Web Conf.
Volume 99, 2021International Scientific Conference “Delivering Impact in Higher Education Learning and Teaching: Enhancing Cross-Boarder Collaborations” (DIHELT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 March 2021|
- CIPD New Professional Map [online] available at https://peopleprofession.cipd.org/profession-map (2018) [Google Scholar]
- CIPD New CIPD research calls for professionals to use HR analytics to improve evidence-based practice [online] https://www.cipd.co.uk/news-views/news-articles/hr-analytics-reserach [Accessed 17th December 2020] (2017) [Google Scholar]
- С. Cole, S. Chase, O. Couch, M. Clark, Research Methodologies and Professional Practice: Considerations and Practicalities, Electronic Journal of Business Research Methods, Academic Conferences International Limited, 9. 2. 141 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Engeström, R. Engeström, M. Kärkkäinen, Polycontextuality and boundary crossing in expert cognition: Learning and problem solving in complex work activities, Learning and Instruction, Pergamon, 5. 4. 319 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/tribunal-statistics-quarterly-july-to-september-2020/tribunal-statistics-quarterly-july-to-september-2020 [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Jankowski, J.D. Timmer, J. Kinzie, G.D. Kuh, National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment 2. National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kemmis, Understanding Professional Practice. A Synoptic Framework, Understanding and Researching Professional Practice, 19 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Kuh, S.O. Ikenberry, N.A. Jankowski, T.R. Cain, P.T. Ewell, Hutchings, P. J. Kinzie, Beyond Compliance: Making Assessment Matter, The Magazine of Higher Learning, Informa UK Limited, 47. 5. 8. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.D Kuh High Impact Educational Practices: A Brief Overview. Available at www.AACU.org (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lester, Beyond Knowledge and Competence towards a Framework for Professional Education, Capability, 1. (1995) [Google Scholar]
- M. Segon, Managing Organisational Ethics: Professionalism, Duty and HR Practitioners. Journal of Law and Governance, Victoria University, 5. 4. available at:https://doi.org/10.15209/jbsge.v5i4.191. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Soehren, Student Partners in Designing Professional Content and assessment. Paper presented at the 2019 Teaching and Learning Conference, Liverpool John Moores University as part of the Teaching and Learning Academy Enhancement Strategy www.ljmu.ac.uk/academic-registry/teaching-and-learning-academy/enhancement (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Villarroel, S. Bloxham, D. Bruna, C. Bruna, C. Herrera-Seda, Authentic assessment: creating a blueprint for course design, Assessment and Evaluation in Higher Education, Routledge, 43. 5. 840 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.