SHS Web Conf.
Volume 99, 2021International Scientific Conference “Delivering Impact in Higher Education Learning and Teaching: Enhancing Cross-Boarder Collaborations” (DIHELT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 March 2021|
- Federal Law “On Education in the Russian Federation” of December 29, 2012 N 273-FZ(as amended on December 8, 2020). [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation dated 23.08.2017 No. 816 “On approval of the procedure for the use of organizations carrying out educational activities, environmental training services.” [Google Scholar]
- Bataev A.V. Analysis of the world market for distance education//Young scientist. 20. 205 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Minnaev E. R. Distance education in Russia: real conditions and development problems. Higher education in Russia. 11. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Prokofieva T.Yu. Formation and development of distance learning in the world, Problems of local self-government, 5 (29). (2008) [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://www.samoupravlenie.ru/29-09.php/ [Google Scholar]
- Rodionov DG, Kushneva OA, Terentyeva NA International authority of the Russian higher school: problems and solutions. Innovacii. 9 (179). 81 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Khakimova L., Lapasova F. The role of distance learning in the higher education system during quarantine measures in connection with the Covid-19 pandemic//InterConf., 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Tsirenova M.I. Experience of using massive open online courses in distance learning for Chinese students during the Covid-19 epidemic//Modernhumanitiessuccess/Advances in the Humanities, 31 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Distance learning at school closures: how well prepared are students and schools? Information from PISA//Saytorg (https://read.oecd-ilibrary.org/view/?ref=127_127063iiwm328658&title=Learning-remotely-when-schools-close) (accessed 12/ 19/2020) [Google Scholar]
- De Wit H., Deka L., Hunter F. (2015) Internationalization of higher education – what can research add to the policy debate? In: Curaj A., Matei L., Pricopie R., Salmi J., Scott P.(eds) European Higher Education Area. Springer, Cham, available at https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-20877-0_1 (date of access 12.02.2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.