SHS Web Conf.
Volume 100, 2021IV International Scientific Congress “Society of Ambient Intelligence – 2021” (ISCSAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Business Communication and Linguistics|
|Published online||25 March 2021|
- B. Eggert, O Bungsgesetze im frcmdsprachlichen Unterricht,Leipzig, 186. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- I. Gruzinskaya, Exercises in 5-8 grades of secondary school, Foreign languages at school, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- P. B. Gurvich, Fundamentals of teaching oral speech at language faculties, Vladimir State Pedagogical Institute, II. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Passov, Communicative exercises. - M (2001) [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Ushinskiy, Man as a subject of education. Experience in pedagogical anthropology, Pedagogical course programs for women’s educational institutions, 544. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fleming, F. Goullier, E. Thürmann, H. Vollmer, The language dimension in all subjects A Handbook for Curriculum development and teacher training, Council of Europe. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Sh. Torky, The Effectiveness of a Task- Based Instruction program in Developing the English Language Speaking Skills of Secondary Stage Students, Cambridge, 4th ed, 23. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. Escudero; D. J. Cutiopala; Janneth A. Caisaguano; L. Gallegos, A comprehensible overview of EFL students ‘ drawbacks to produce oral communication, 41, 3. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Aripova, Kh. Khodjayeva, N. Yuldasheva, Methods, aspects and components of teaching the Uzbek (Russian) language as a foreign language on the experience of foreign students, Advance Scientific Research, 2019 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.31838/jcr.07.04.75 [Google Scholar]
- A. Al-Roud, Problems of English Speaking Skill that University Students Encounter from Their Perspectives, British Journal of Education, Society & Behavioural Science, 18 (3), 1–9. (2016) DOI: https://doi.org/10.9734/bjesbs/2016/28404 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Ilyin, Fundamentals of Foreign Language Exercise Theory, Moscow, 152. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Lapidus, Intensification of the process of teaching a foreign language oral speech, Moscow, 55. (1970) [Google Scholar]
- U. Yuldashova, M. Bozorova, N. Mansurova, Z. Ahmedova, A. Shoazizova, Language teaching methods: theory and practice, Journal of Critical Reviews, Vol 7, Issue 5. (2020) DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.31838/jcr.07.05.157 [Google Scholar]
- M. Kh. Akhmedova, Problems of typology of exercises for the development offoreign language speech of students, 2, 480–483.(2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Duncan, C.R. Hall, P.M. Wilson, Exercise motivation: a cross-sectional analysis examining its relationships with frequency, intensity, and duration of exercise. Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act 7, 7. (2010) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1186/1479-5868-7-7 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Dorgu, Different Teaching Methods: A Panacea for Effective Curriculum Implementation in the Classroom, International Journal of Secondary Education, 3(6), 77. (2016) DOI: https://doi.org/10.11648/j.ijsedu.s.2015030601.13 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. A. Alharbi, Improving Students’ English Speaking Proficiency in Saudi Public Schools. International Journal of Instruction, 8 (1), 105–116. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Gaifutdinov, Guiding didactic principles in the knowledge of the domestic pedagogy of the second half xx -the beginning of the xxi century, Historical and pedagogical journal, 1, 112. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Al. Hosni, Problems and Difficulties of Speaking That Encounter English Language Students at Al Quds Open University. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Invention, 5(12), 96–101. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Hendra & C. Jones, Motivating learners with immersive speaking tasks. Part of the Cambridge Papers in ELT series, 16. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lin, Bilingual Education in Different Contexts: Principles and Practice, Bilingual Education, 27. (2009) doi: 10.5790/hongkong/9789622099586.003.0002 [Google Scholar]
- S. Bentin, T. Allison, A. Puce, E. Perez, & G. McCarthy, Electrophysiological studies of face perception in humans. Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience, 8, 551–565. (2010) doi: 10.1162/jocn.1922.214.171.1241 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Fry, S. Ketteridge, S. Marshall, A Handbook for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education Enhancing Academic Practice, 202. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Merryanna L. Swartz, Masoud Yazdani, Intelligent Tutoring Systems for Foreign Language Learning, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, (2012) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-77202-3 [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Hossain, Teaching Productive Skills to the Students: A Secondary Level Scenario, BRAC University, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 34. (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.