SHS Web Conf.
Volume 100, 2021IV International Scientific Congress “Society of Ambient Intelligence – 2021” (ISCSAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Business Communication and Linguistics|
|Published online||25 March 2021|
- I. Adizes. How to overcome management crises. Diagnosis and solution of management problems. M.: BestBusinessBox, 286 p. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- O.K. Bayrachna. Personnel policy of the organization in the system of functional training of management staff. Ukrainian Journal of Applied Economics. Volume 5. N 1. P. 342–348. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Berkova, P. Krpalek, K. Krpalkova Krelova (Czech Republic). Future specialists in economics: development of practical skills and competencies in higher education from the point of view of international employers. Economic Journal XXI 176 (3-4), 91–98. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Bogatska. The value of staff motivation to achieve the goals of the enterprise. Regional Economy. N 6. P. 11–17. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Bortnik. Strategic management of enterprise personnel development and modern approaches to assessing its level. Economic Journal of the Lesia Ukrainka East European National University: a journal. Lutsk: Vezha-Druk. N 2. P. 33–39. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Delamare L. Deist, J. Winterton. What is competence? International Human Resources Development, vol. 8, No. 1, 27–46 March. (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Dyakiv. Internal environment of corporate social responsibility. Materials of the international scientific-practical “Imperatives and innovative mechanisms of ensuring decent work in the conditions of formation of the new economy” Kyiv: KNEU, P. 346–348. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Hrytsay. Theoretical and methodological principles of the enterprise personnel policy formation. Scientific Bulletin of Poltava University of Economics and Trade. N° 1 (63). P. 148–155. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- https://minfin.com.ua/banks/rating/?date=2020-10-01 [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Lepeyko, O.M. Mironova. Personnel management of the enterprise in conditions of uncertainty (behavioral approach): monograph. Kharkiv: Ed. KhNEU, 236 p. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Y. Mamotenko. Development of personnel strategy of the organization in modern conditions. Scientific Bulletin of Kherson State University. N°14. P. 49–52. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. Mornell. Hiring efficiency technologies. New system of personnel evaluation and selection. Moscow: National Space Bank; Good book, 264 p. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Tulchynska, N. Shevchuk, V. Chornii, B. Chornii. Using a methodical approach to the evaluation of attractiveness investment resources for electricity distribution companies. Scientific Bulletin of National Mining University. Issue 2, 130–135. (2018). http://nvngu.in.ua/jdownloads/pdf/2018/02/NVNGU-02-2018-Tulchynska.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Oyvental. Implementation of personnel strategy of the organization. Problems of management theory and practice. N°4. P. 61–63. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Parkhimchik. Personnel policy of the organization: [textbook. Aid.]. Minsk: GIUST BSU, 128 p. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Radovic, A. Salamzadeh The Importance of Communication in Business Management Researchgate.net [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Udovenko, C.M. Nevmerzhytska Formation of effective personnel policy at the enterprise [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://knutd.com.ua/publications/pdf/Ukrainian_editi ons/ Nevmerzicka2015022807.pdf [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Yakubenko. Participatory management in the socialization of corporate relations. Scientific Bulletin of the Chernivtsi Trade and Economic Institute KNTEU: Coll. Science. wash. Vip. IV. Chernivtsi. P. 19–24. (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.