SHS Web Conf.
Volume 100, 2021IV International Scientific Congress “Society of Ambient Intelligence – 2021” (ISCSAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Social Work and Artificial Intelligence|
|Published online||25 March 2021|
- L.L. Lazebnyk, V.O. Voitenko, Economics Bulletin of Dnipro University of Technology, 1, 22–29 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.O. Perminova, Public administration: improvement and development, 1 (2020) http://www.dy.nayka.comua/?op=1&z=1550 [Google Scholar]
- V.Iu. Lysak, V.M. Semendiak, Global and national economic problems, 21, 548–552 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Condorelli, Open Journal of Applied Sciences, 06(07), 422–448 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Seheda, Economy and state, 10, 14–22 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Margulis, Endosymbiosis https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/hi story_24 [Google Scholar]
- V. Taran, Regional Revue, 1, 186–198 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Khaken, P. Plat, V. Ebelynh, Yu. Romanovskyi, Ob ystoryy synerhetyky. Obshchye pryntsypbi samoorhanyzatsyy v pryrode y v obshchestve (About the history of synergetics. General principles of self-organization in nature and in society) (Institute of Computer Research, Yzhevsk, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gloverberg, Texila International journal of management https://www.texilajournal.com/management/article/1389-the-theory-of [Google Scholar]
- S.O. Hudkov, Bulletin of KNTEU, 1, 45–55 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Tereshkevych, Democratic governance, 22 (2018) http://dv.lvivacademy.com/issue/view/9942 [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of Ukraine of September 30, 2019, X722 “On the Sustainable Development Goals of Ukraine until 2030” https://www.president.gov.ua/documents/7222019-29825 [Google Scholar]
- M. Bublyk, M. Bay, The concept of green economy and its difference from the traditional economic model (2016) http://www.econom.y-confer.com.ua/full-article/2055/ [Google Scholar]
- G. Pauli, The Blue Economy 3.0: The marriage of science, innovation and entrepreneurship creates a new business model that transforms society (XLIBRIS, Bloomington, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Trampenaars, P.H. Cooberg, Trompenaars Fons. 100 key management models and concepts (Mann, Ivanov and Ferber, Moskow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.