SHS Web Conf.
Volume 100, 2021IV International Scientific Congress “Society of Ambient Intelligence – 2021” (ISCSAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Social Work and Artificial Intelligence|
|Published online||25 March 2021|
- Modernizing Government. Presented to Parliament by the Prime Minister and the Minister for the Cabinet Office by Command of Her Majesty. March 1999. The Stationery Office. URL: http://www.e-gorod.ru/eproject/whitepaper/4310.htm (1999). [Google Scholar]
- E-Europe 2005: An information society for all / An Action Plan to be presented in view of the Sevilla European Council. Brussels, 22 p., (2002). [Google Scholar]
- On approval of the Concept of e-government development in Ukraine: Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine N° 649-r from 20.09.2017 p. URL: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Solomko Y. E-government: the concept, essence, principles and directions of development. Efficiency of public administration. Vol. 2(55). 135–143. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Lower T.V. Theoretical principles of e-government. Investments: practice and experience. Ns 20, 112–116, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Arkhipova E.A., Dmitrenko NO Experience of e-government implementation in Estonia and its implementation in Ukraine. A young scientist. N11, 148–152, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- E-Estonia -e-Governance in Practice. URL: http://ega.ee/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/e-Estonia-e-Governance-in-Practice.pdf (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Bernazyuk O. Administrative electronic services: concepts and conditions of implementation in Ukraine. Entrepreneurship, management and law. N5, 196–199, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Public services portal iGov. URL: https://igov.gov.ua/service/97/general (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Lynch M. 20 Top Virtual Reality Apps that are Changing Education: March 11, 2017. URL: https://www.thetechedvocate.org/20-top-virtual-reality-apps-that-are-changing-education/ (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine. URL: https://www.msp.gov.ua/main/Eservices.html (2020). [Google Scholar]
- V. Popovych, F. Ragimovb, V. Kornienko, I. Ivanova and B. Zoriana. Development of social and communicative paradigm of public administration in the field of social networks. International J. of Data and Net. Sc., 4, 319–328, (2020). doi: 10.5267/j.ijdns.2020.6.001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.