SHS Web Conf.
Volume 100, 2021IV International Scientific Congress “Society of Ambient Intelligence – 2021” (ISCSAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Ecology and Living Space|
|Published online||25 March 2021|
- S. Bulygin, The Ukrainian Farmer, 6, 46–47 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Outcome document of the Global Symposium on Soil Erosion, FAO, 15-17 May 2019, Rome, Italy (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sartoria, G. Philippidis, T. Ferrari, P. Borrelli, E. Lugato, L. Montanarella, P. Panagos, Land Use Policy, 86, 299–312 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Luleva, H. van de Werff, F. van der Meer, V. Jetten, Chemistry: Bulgarian Journal of Science Education, 21 (5), 748–764 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Seutloali, T. Dube, O. Mutanga, Phys Chem Earth, 100, 296–304 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Achasov, A.O. Achasova, Visnyk of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, ser. “Ecology” 944 (6), 20–27 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Vagen T.-G., Winowiecki L.A. Remote Sens. 11(15),1800 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Shahabi, B. Jarihani, S. Tavakkoli Piralilou, D. Chittleborough, M. Avand, O. Ghorbanzadeh, Sensors, 19 (22), 4893 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Karami, A. Khoorani, A. Noohegar, S.R.F. Shamsi, V. Moosavi, Environmental and Engineering Geoscience. 21 (2), 101–110 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Uchida, Procedia Environ. Sci. 24, 29–34 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Lukyanchuk, I. P. Kovalchuk, O. M. Pidkova Application of a remote sensing in monitoring of erosion processes, in Proceedings of the Conference “Geoinformatics: Theoretical and Applied Aspects”, 11-14 May 2020, Kiyv, Ukraine (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zizala, A. Juncova, T. Zadorova, K. Zelenkova, R. Minank, Eur. J. Remote Sens. 52, 108–122 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Periodical report on the condition of soils on agricultural land of Ukraine based on the results of the 9th round (2006-2010) of agrochemical survey of lands. (GA “Institute of Soil Protection of Ukraine”, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Koval, V. Natalochka, S.K. Tkachenko, Visnyk of Poltava State Agrarian academy, 3, 84–88 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Soil quality. Methods for determination of organic matter: DSTU 4289:2004. (Derzhspozhyvstandart of Ukraine, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. I. Karavanova Optical properties of soils and their nature. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Carr, Philos. Trans. R. Soc. Lond. A 370, 2193–2215(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ukraine Normative Monetary Land Assessment Portal [Google Scholar]
- A. Achasov, A. Achasova, 50North (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for soil description. Fourth edition. (FAO, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zhu, Y. He, Q. He, International Journal of Geosciences, 10, 1–11 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Arthur et al. Blue-green infrastructure-perspectives on water quality benefits (CIRIA, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.