SHS Web Conf.
Volume 100, 2021IV International Scientific Congress “Society of Ambient Intelligence – 2021” (ISCSAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Ecology and Living Space|
|Published online||25 March 2021|
- K.O. Butkaliuk. Socio-geographical factors of regional labor markets formation. Economic and social geography. 53, 78–83 (Kyiv, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- K.O. Butkaliuk. The essence and functions of the regional labor market. Geography and Modernity. 9, 82–88 (Kyiv, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- K.O. Butkaliuk. The influence of the labor territorial division on the formation of the regional labor market. Socio-geographical problems of productive forces development of Ukraine. 308 (Kyiv, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- K.O. Butkaliuk. The methods of socio-geographical research of the regional labor markets. Scientific notes of Vinnytsia State Pedagogical University named after M. Kotsyubynsky. Series: Geography. 9 (Vinnytsia, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Zapukhlyak. Socio-geographical features of labor market formation. Economic and social geography. 53, 83–88 (Kyiv, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.D. Kachaev. The influence of investment activity on the region’s territorial development. Geography in the information society. 4, 129–131 (Kyiv, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kolot, O. Gerasimenko, K. Yarmolyuk-Kryok. The labour sphere in the conditions of the global socio-economic reality 2020: challenges for Ukraine, (2020), http://www.fes.kiev.ua Accessed 25 Feb 2021 [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Levada. Socio-geographical bases of formation and functioning of the countryside regional labor market (on an example of the Zaporozhye area). Thesis abstract. 18 (Odessa, 1999). [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Melnyk. The labor market study as the direction of socio-geographical research. Actual problems of economic-geographical science and education development in Ukraine. 45–46 (Kyiv, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Nagirna, K.O. Butkaliuk. Socio-geographical principles of labor market research as an indicator of the efficiency of the region’s economy. Geography in the information society. 2, 114 (Kyiv, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Nagirna, K.O. Butkaliuk. Cluster approach to the labor market formation and the principles of its improvement (socio-geographical aspect). Geography and Modernity. 21, 53–861 (Kyiv, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Nemets, Yu.Yu. Silchenko, K.A. Nemets, K.Yu. Segida. Labor potential of the Kharkiv region (socio-geographical aspect). 186 (Kharkiv, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Pityurenko. Settlement systems and territorial organisation of the national economy, 140 (Kyiv, 1983). [Google Scholar]
- Law of Ukraine “On Employment of the Population”. Information of the Verkhovna Rada, 24 (243), (2013), https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/5067-17#Text Accessed 12 Jan 2021 [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Vasilchenko. State regulation of employment. 252 (Kyiv, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- R. Sharma. Rise and Fall of States. The forces of changes in the post-crisis world. 84 (Moscow, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- State Employment Center. Analytical and statistical information (2021), https://www.dcz.gov. ua/analitics/68 Accessed 25 Feb 2021 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.