SHS Web Conf.
Volume 100, 2021IV International Scientific Congress “Society of Ambient Intelligence – 2021” (ISCSAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Ecology and Living Space|
|Published online||25 March 2021|
- Z.V. Gerasymchuk, O.V. Sereda. Strategic management of sustainable development of the cities: theory, methodology, practice: monograph. Lutsk, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- O. Kariy. Complex development of cities: theory and methodology of strategic planning: monograph. Lviv, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Karlova. The conception and strategy of socio-economic development of the city. Economic forum (scientific journal). Edition 3, Lutsk: LNTU, (2002). 185–191. [Google Scholar]
- Z.V. Gerasymchuk, I.M. Yakhovich. Organizational and economic mechanism of formation and realisation of the strategy of the development of the region: monograph. Lutsk: LSTU, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Z.V. Gerasymchuk, I.S. Condius. Theoretical and applied principles of prognostication of sustainable development of the region: monograph. Lutsk: «Nadstyria», (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Klymenko, A. Pryshchepa, N. Khomich. Evaluation of the state of Rivne as to the indices of ecological and social monitoring: monograph. Rivne: National University of Water Management and Natural Resources Use, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- T. Tolstykh, L. Gamidullaeva, N. Shmeleva and Y. Lapygin. Regional Development in Russia: An Ecosystem Approach to Territorial Sustainability Assessment. Sustainability, 12, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- L. Shen, J.J. Ochoa, M.N. Shah, and X. Zhang. The application of urban sustainability indicators - A comparison between various practices. Habitat Int., 35, (2011), 17–29. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Mori, A. Christodoulou. Review of sustainability indices and indicators: Towards a new city sustainability index (CSI). Environ. Impact Assess. Rev., 32, (2012), 94–106. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Mortberg, J. Haas, A. Zetterberg, J. P. Franklin, D. Jonsson, B. Deal. Urban ecosystems and sustainable urban development-analysing and assessing interacting systems in the Stockholm region. Urban Ecosyst., 16, (2013), 763–782. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luko D. V., Kaskiv M. V. Effects of air pollution on the Rivne population morbidity rate. Man and the environment. Problems of neoecology. N° 1-2, (2012), 35–40. [Google Scholar]
- Kozlovska T.Ph. Medical and ecological risk as a way to estimate child’s cancer depending on the level of air pollution. II All-Ukrainian congress of ecologists with international participation: collection of scientifics investigations. Vinnytsia. (2009), 416–419. [Google Scholar]
- Stakhiv I.R. Influence of air pollution on health of population from 2001 to 2010. Theoretical and applied aspects of geoinformatics: collection of scientifics investigations. (2013), 126–132. [Google Scholar]
- Shushpanov D. Determinants of health of the population of Ukraine: ecological dimension. Regional aspects of development of productive forces of Ukraine. Issue 22. (2017), 132–142. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.