SHS Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2021SAHD 2021 - 5th International Scientific and Practical Conference 2021 “Modern Science: Problems and Development Prospects (Social and Humanitarian Directions)”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Actual Problems of Pedagogy and Psychology|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- N.A. Astashova, S.L. Melnikov, A.P. Tonkikh, Education and Science, 22(6), 74 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Gebos, Psychology issues, 6, 14 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Nizamov, Didactic bases of stimulating the educational activity of students, 312 (Publishing office “Kazan”, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Shamova, The activation of the schoolchildren teaching (1982) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Verbitskii, Psychology and pedagogy of contextual education, 416 (Nestor-Istoriia, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Zagviazinskii, Education and Science, 2(111), 34 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Makarenko, Higher education in Russia, 10, 134 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kolesnikova, Art Museum in the educational process, 6 (SpetsLit, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- R. Arnheim, A'eir Essays on Psychology of Art. L, 109 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Crew, The History Teacher, 30(1), 83 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. Reichwein, Museumspadagogische Schriften, 47 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bruner, Studies in the Psychology of Knowing Beyond the Information Given (Progress, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Morosanova, I.N. Bondarenko, Diagnostics of human self-regulation, 304 (“Kogi-to-Tsentf’, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Shapovalova, Izvestiya A.I. Gertsen Russian State Pedagogical University, 116, 244 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Batyshev, A.M. Novikov, Professional pedagogy: A textbook for students studying in pedagogical specialties and areas, 456 (“EGVES”, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Kameneva, T.A. Bondarenko, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University Bulletin, 8(4), 172 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Shmachilina-Tsybenko, Actual problems of the scientific and pedagogical research methodology, 114 (“OmGa”, 2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.