SHS Web Conf.
Volume 101, 2021SAHD 2021 - 5th International Scientific and Practical Conference 2021 “Modern Science: Problems and Development Prospects (Social and Humanitarian Directions)”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Actual Problems of Pedagogy and Psychology|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- V. G. Khalin, G. V. Chernova, Management Consulting, 10(118), 46 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Safuanov, M.Yu. Lehmus, E.A. Kolganov, Bulletin of Ufa State Petroleum Technological University. Science, education, economics, Series: Economics, 2(28), 108 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Petrova, G. A. Bondareva, World of science, culture, education, 5(78), 353 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- AMSU personal account, https://cabinet.amursu.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Filippov, N. G. Zakrevskaya, P. G. Bordovskiy, L. A. Zavarukhina, Scientific notes of the University named after P. F. Lesgaft, 8(138), 234 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Plutenko, A. V. Leifa, V. V. Eremina, T. V. Khaletskaya, Bulletin of Tomsk State University, 439, 178 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. G. Ozernikova, D. A. Elovenko, Baikal Research Journal, 8(2), 32 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Professional standard «Teacher of vocational training, vocational education and additional vocational education», http://fgosvo.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- E. K. Gitman, Bulletin of the Perm State Humanitarian Pedagogical University, Psychological and pedagogical sciences, 2, 6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Plutenko, B. A. Karev, A. V. Leifa, Science and school, 5, 44 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Chalkina, T. A. Yurieva, In the collection: Practical Pedagogy and Psychology: Methods and Technologies, a collection of articles from the International Scientific and Practical Conference, 150 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Leifa, N. N. Dvoeriadkina, T. A. Yurieva, Environment Journal of complementary medicine research, 11(2) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Chaikina, Proceedings of the 2020 IEEE International Conference “Quality Management, Transport and Information Security, Information Technologies”, IT and QM and IS 2020, Yaroslavl, 9322924, 593 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.