SHS Web Conf.
Volume 102, 2021The 3rd ETLTC International Conference on Information and Communications Technology (ETLTC2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Technology Assisted Language Learning|
|Published online||03 May 2021|
- A. Nemoto, Lang Teacher, 42, 4, 33-35 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Coopersmith, The Antecedents of Self-esteem, W. H. Freeman & Co., San Francisco (1967) [Google Scholar]
- A. Heyde, The Relationship between Self-esteem and the Oral Production of a Second Language, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Michigan, Michigan (1979) [Google Scholar]
- T. Scovel, The effect of affect on foreign language learning: A review of the anxiety research, in E. Horwitz, D. Young (Eds.), Language anxiety: from theory and research to classroom implications, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, pp.15-24 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- E. Horwitz, M. Horwitz, J. Cope, Modern Lang J., 70, 2, 125-132 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hashemi, Procedia – Soc and Behav Sci, 30, 1811-1816 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yoshikawa, World Eng, 24, 3, 351-360 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Matsuda, Desirable but not necessary? The place of world Englishes and English as an international language in English teacher preparation programs in Japan, in F. Sharifian (ed.), English as an international language: Perspectives and pedagogical issues, Multilingual Matters, Bristol, pp.169-189 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Niemeier, Linguistic and cultural relativity reconsidered for the foreign language classroom, in M. Achard, S. Niemeier (Eds.), Studies on language acquisition: Cognitive linguistics, second language acquisition, and foreign language teaching, De Gruyter Mouton, Berlin, pp.95-118 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Morimitsu, Interpreting culture from language differences, in Annual Research Report of SOAI University Faculty of Humanities 4, 51 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Smith, RELC J., 7, 2, 38-42 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kachru, Standards, codification and sociolinguistic realism: The English language in the Outer Circle, in R. Quirk, H. Widdowson (Eds.), English in the world: Teaching and learning the language and literatures, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, pp. 11-30 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- D. Crystal, English as a Global Language (2nd edition), Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (2003) [Google Scholar]
- K. Bolton, World Englishes, in A. Davies, C. Elder (Eds.), The handbook of applied linguistics, Blackwell, Oxford, pp. 367-396 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kirkpatrick, World Englishes: Implications for International Communication and English Language Teaching, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lee, Y. Nakamura, R. Sadler, ReCALL, 30, 3, 319-336 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ke, T. Suzuki, J. of Asia TEFL, 8, 2, 169-188 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Saito, Y. Heo, J. Perkins, J. of Lang Sci, 27, 2, 199-228 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kachru, Annual Review of App Ling, 17, 66-87 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- N. Honna, A. Kirkpatric, Intercultural English, Ikubundo, Tokyo (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhang, Eng Lang Teaching, 2, 4, 91-100 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jones, EA J., 21, 230-39 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.