SHS Web Conf.
Volume 102, 2021The 3rd ETLTC International Conference on Information and Communications Technology (ETLTC2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Technology Assisted Language Learning|
|Published online||03 May 2021|
- J. Dewey, E. Dewey, The Schools of Tomorrow, Dutton, New York (1915) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hedge, English Lang Teaching J, 47, 276-277 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Beckett, TESL Canada J, 19, 2, 52-66 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Grant, Asian-Pac J of Sec and Foreign Lang Edu, 2, 1 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Guo, Project-based English as a foreign language education in China: Perspectives and issues, in G. Beckett, P. Miller (Eds.), Project-based second and foreign language education, Information Age Publishing, Greenwich, pp143-158 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. Griffee, JALT J, 19, 2, 177-197 (1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.