SHS Web Conf.
Volume 102, 2021The 3rd ETLTC International Conference on Information and Communications Technology (ETLTC2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Technology Assisted Language Learning|
|Published online||03 May 2021|
- Depover, C., Karsenti, T. and Komis, B. (2010). Teaching using Technology. Athens: Kleidarithmos. [Google Scholar]
- Eguchi, A. (2014). Robotics as a Learning Tool for Educational Transformation. Proceedings of 4th International Workshop Teaching Robotics, Teaching with Robotics and 5th International Conference Robotics in Education. [Google Scholar]
- Yelland, N.J., and Gilbert, C.L. (2013) iPlay, iLearn, iGrow. A report for IBM. Victoria University. Melbourne [Google Scholar]
- Holden C. L., and Sykes J. M. (2011). Leveraging Mobile Games for Place-Based Language Learning. International Journal of Game-Based Learning, 1 (2), 1-18. [Google Scholar]
- Isisag, K., U. (2012). The Positive Effects of Integrating ICT in Foreign Language Teaching, International Conference ICT for Language Learning (5th ed). Florence, Italy, 15-16 November 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Blackwell, C. K., Wartella, E., Lauricella, A. R., and Robb, M. (2015). Technology in the Lives of Educators and Early Childhood Programs: Trends in access, use and Professional Development from 2012 to 2014. Evanston, IL: Center on Media and Human Development at Northwestern University. [Google Scholar]
- Foley, L. M. (2013). Digital storytelling in primary-grade classrooms (Unpublished PhD. Dissertation). USA: University of Arizona State. [Google Scholar]
- Cummins, J. (1979). Linguistic interdependence and the educational development of bilingual children. Review of Educational Research. https://doi.org.10.3102/00346543049002222 [Google Scholar]
- Cummins, J. (1991). Interdependence of firstand second-language proficiency in bilingual children. In E. Bialystok (Ed.), Language processing in bilingual children (pp. 70–89). Cambridge University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Pinter, A. (2017). Teaching Young Language Learners (2nd Ed.). Oxford: Oxford University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Litlewood, W. (1981). Communicative Language Teaching. An introduction. Great Britain: Cambridge University Press [Google Scholar]
- Stepp-Greany, J. (2002). Student perceptions on language learning in a technological environment: Implications for the new millennium. Language, Learning and Technology, 6(1), 165-180 [Google Scholar]
- Solomonidou, Ch. (1999). Educational Technology. Means, materials: didactic use and utilization. Athens: Kastanioti [Google Scholar]
- Dourda, K., Bratitsis, T., Griva, E. and Papadopoulou, P. (2012) ‘Combining Game Based Learning with Content and Language Integrated Learning Approaches: A Research Proposal Utilizing QR Codes and Google Earth in a Geography-Based Game’ Conference Proceedings, The6th European Conference on Games Based Learning, ed. DrPatrick F., Waterford Institute of Technology, Cork, Ireland, p.115. [Google Scholar]
- Dalton-Puffer, C. and Smit, U. (2007) “Introduction”, In C. Dalton-Puffer and U. Smit (Eds.), Empirical Perspectives on CLIL Classroom Discourse, Franktfurt, Vienna: Peter Lang., pp 7-23. [Google Scholar]
- Troncale, N. (2002) “Content-Based Instruction, Cooperative Learning, and CALP Instruction: Addressing the Whole Education of 7-12 ESL Students”. [Google Scholar]
- Bull, S and Ma, Y. (2001) Raising learner awareness of language learning strategies in situations of limited recourses. Interactive Learning Environments, 9 (2), 171-200 [Google Scholar]
- O’Malley, J.M. and A.U. Chamot. (1990). Learning strategies in Second Language Acquisition. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Oxford, R. L. (2003) “Language learning styles and strategies: An Overview”, Heinle and Heinle Thompson International, pp 1-25 [Google Scholar]
- Gallo-Crail, R., and Zerwekh, R. (2002) “Language learning and the Internet: Student strategies in vocabulary acquisition”, In C. A. Spreen (Ed.), New technologies and language learning: Cases in the less commonly taught languages (Technical Report 25; pp. 55–79), Honolulu, HI: University of Hawai‘i, Second Language Teaching and Curriculum Center. [Google Scholar]
- Oxford, R, (1990). Language learning strategies: What every teacher should knows. University of Alabama. Boston. Heinle and Heinle publications [Google Scholar]
- Misirli, A. and Komis, V. (2014). Robotics and Programming Concepts in Early Childhood Education: A Conceptual Framework for Designing Educational Scenarios. In: Karagiannidis C., Politis P., Karasavvidis I. (eds) Research on e-Learning and ICT in Education, pp 99-118. Springer, New York, NY. [Google Scholar]
- Alimisis, D. (2013). Educational robotics: Open questions and new challenges. Themes in Science and Technology Education, 6(1), 63-71 [Google Scholar]
- Fragou, S. (2009). Educational Robotics: Pedagogical Framework and Methodology of interdisciplinary project based learning. In Gregoriadou, M., Gogolou, A., Gouli, E, Gle-zou, K., Tsaganou, G, Kanidis, E., Doukakis, D., Fragou, S., and Verginis, E. (Eds.), Teaching Approaches and Tools for Teaching Informatics, pp. 474-490. Athens: New Technology Publications. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.