SHS Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Solovyov Historical and Philosophical Readings. Russian and Foreign Experience in the System of Humanities Education: History, Modernity, Prospects” 2020
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Humanitarian Education as a Factor in the Socio-political, Economic and Cultural Development of Russian Society: Historical and Philosophical|
|Published online||04 May 2021|
- O. Anossova, (2020), LNNS IEEHGIP, 131, 367–3756 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-47415-7_39 [Google Scholar]
- O. Vishnyakova, A. Minyar-Beloroucheva, P. Sergienko, E. Vishnyakova, Harmonizing different cognitive styles through reading, in Proceedings of the 5th International e-Conference on Studies in Humanities and Social Sciences, 5IeCSHSS, 24-28 June 2020, Ruse, Bulgaria, 17–30 (2020). https://doi.org/10.32591/coas.econf.05.02017v [Google Scholar]
- A. Minyar-Beloroucheva, P. Sergienko, E. Vishnyakova, O. Vishnyakova, International Journal of English Linguistics, 10(1), 26–36 (2020). https://doi.org/10.5539/ijel.v10n1p26 [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Vygotsky, Mind in society: the development of higher psychological processes (Harvard University Press, Cambridge MA, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- A. Minyar-Beloroucheva, P. Sergienko, E. Vishnyakova, O. Vishnyakova, European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences, 97, 539–547 (2020). https://doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2020.12.02.72 [Google Scholar]
- M. Fullen, J. Quinn, J. McEachen, Deep Learning: engage the world change the world (Corwin Press, Thousand Oaks, CA, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gregory, Ethics and professionalism in public relations, in R. Trench, L. Yeomans (Eds.), Exploring public relations (Pearson, London, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Neill, Research Journal of the Institute for Public Relations, 3(1), 1–25 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Wolstenholme (Ed.), Introduction to Public Relation (Pearson Education Limited, London, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- CIPR Code of Conduct, (n.d.). Accessed on: October 10, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.cipr.co.uk/CIPR/About_Us/Professional_standards/CIPR/About_Us/Professional_Standards.aspx?hkey=653e8542-2926-4027-9af0-a092d4fcaa79 [Google Scholar]
- PRSA Code of Ethics (n.d.). Accessed on: October 10, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.prsa.org/about/prsa-code-of-ethics [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.