SHS Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Solovyov Historical and Philosophical Readings. Russian and Foreign Experience in the System of Humanities Education: History, Modernity, Prospects” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Humanitarian Education as a Factor in the Socio-political, Economic and Cultural Development of Russian Society: Historical and Philosophical|
|Published online||04 May 2021|
- V.A. Lektorskiy et al., Voprosy Filofiii [Questions of Philosophy], 3, 3–37 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. Birgili, Z. Kiziltepe, F. N. Seggie. World Studies in Education, 17(2), 37–52 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Bondarenko, G.I. Lukyanov, T.M. Makhamatov, L.I. Egorova, T.I. Avdeeva, E.N. Belyanova, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, 12.S1, 386–393 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Bilalov,. Bulletin of the Financial University, 1(13), 24–33 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.H. Tien, Active teaching methods at universities, in Proceedings of University Scientific Conference on “Improving the Curriculum of IT Curriculum in Accordance with the CDIO Approach”, 17 September 2018, Tien Giang, Vietnam (2018). Accessed on: December 10, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/338924933_Active_Teaching_Methods_at_Universities [Google Scholar]
- M. Vijayalakshmi, Journal of Applied Science and Computations, VI. I, 2588–2596 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Matthews, Old wine in new bottles: A problem with constructivisit epistemology, in Philosophy of education yearbook, proceedings of the forty-eighth annual meeting of philosophy of education society, 303–311(US Philosophy of Education Society, Urbana (IL.), 1992) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Pratt, New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education, 93, 5–16 (2002). https://doi.org/10.1002/ace.45 [Google Scholar]
- V. Richardson, Teachers College Record, 105(9), 1623–1640 (2003). https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1467-9620.2003.00303.x [Google Scholar]
- V. Dagar, A. Yadav, Arts and Social Sciences Journal, 7, 200 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Pokrzycka, Innovative teaching methods (Maria Curie-Skłodowska University Press, Lublin, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Zorina, Konstruktivnyy element v prepodavanii filosofii. Problemy prepodavaniya filosofii pri dvukhurovnevoy sisteme obrazovaniya Bakalavr-magistr [A constructive element in teaching philosophy. Problems of teaching philosophy in a two-tier education system Bachelor-Master] (Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Bogdanova, Konstruktivistskoye filosofstvovaniye: osobennosti i smysly [Constructivist philosophizing: features and meanings] (Publishing house of the Chelyabinsk State Pedagogical University, Chelyabinsk, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Van de Pol, M. Volman, Education Psychology Review, 22(3), 271–295 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Makhamatov, T.T. Makhamatov, S.T. Makhamatova, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 129, 816–825 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.