SHS Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Solovyov Historical and Philosophical Readings. Russian and Foreign Experience in the System of Humanities Education: History, Modernity, Prospects” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Humanitarian Education as a Factor in the Socio-political, Economic and Cultural Development of Russian Society: Historical and Philosophical|
|Published online||04 May 2021|
- L.S. Vygotsky, Psihologiya iskusstva [The psychology of art] (Feniks, Rostov-on-Don, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Renzulli, S.M. Reis, The three-ring conception of giftedness: a developmental approach for promoting creative productivity in young people, in APA Handbook of giftedness and talent, 185–199 (American Psychological Association, New York, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Maslow, Motivatsiya i lichnost [Motivation and personality] (Piter, Saint Petersburg, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Guilford, Tri storony intellekta [Three dimension of intelligence] (Progress, Moscow, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- W. James, Psihologiya [Psychology] (Pedagogika, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Bogdanova, Development of creativity as the basic competence in the postindustrial digital society, in Culture and Education: Social Transformations and Multicultural Communication. Proceedings of the Middle-Term Conference RC04 Sociology of Education International Sociological Association (ISA), Russian University of Friendship of Nations, Moscow, Russia, 405–411 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Lutay, Development of creative abilities of students in the conditions of introduction of the Federal state educational system. Academy of Creativity Development “Art-Talent” (2020). Accessed on: December 10, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://www.art-talant.org/publikacii/22864-development-of-creative-abilities-of-students-in-the-conditions-of-introduction-of-the-federal-state-educationalsystem [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Shusharina, E.M. Miroshnichenko, Municipal Education: Innovation and Experiment, 4, 70–79 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Shamatova, Development of creative skills through practical tasks in chemistry, in The Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on development of pedagogical science in Eurasia, 1 March 2015, Vienna, Austria, 117–121 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Gurkan, S. Dolapcioglu, Egitim Ve Bilim-Education and Science, 45/202, 51–77 (2020). http://doi.org/10.15390/EB.2020.8474 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Rasulova, Theoretical & Applied Science, 12(80), 624–627 (2019). https://dx.doi.org/10.15863/TAS.2019.12.80.118 [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Ibragimova, Methods and technologies and technologies of the development of students’ creative abilities, in Proceedings of 13th International Conference “Lifelong learning: continuous education for sustainable development”, Pushkin LSU, Saint Petersburg, Russia, 269–271 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Pereverzeva, M.L. Kats, V.A. Ovsyannikova, S.S. Aksenova, N.S. Yushchenko, Universal Journal of Educational Research, 8(7), 2766–2771 (2020). http://doi.org/10.13189/ujer.2020.080703 [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Medvedeva, Eurasian Union of Scientists, 11(2(4)), 28–30 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Alekseeva, Humanity space. International almanac, 4(2), 133–140 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.