SHS Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Solovyov Historical and Philosophical Readings. Russian and Foreign Experience in the System of Humanities Education: History, Modernity, Prospects” 2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Humanitarian Education as a Factor in the Socio-political, Economic and Cultural Development of Russian Society: Historical and Philosophical|
|Published online||04 May 2021|
- E.A. Babaeva, Gotovnost’ k obucheniyu v shkole detey-bilingvov s rechevoy patologiyey [Readiness to study at school for bilingual children with speech pathology]. Dissertation of the candidate of pedagogical sciences (Moscow State Pedagogical University, Moscow, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Bakshikhanova, Analiz mekhanizmov recheproizvodstva kak psikholingvisticheskaya osnova diagnostiki rechevykh defektov v usloviyakh buryatsko-russkogo bilingvizma [Analysis of the mechanisms of speech production as a psycholinguistic basis for the diagnosis of speech defects in the conditions of BuryatRussian bilingualism]. Dissertation of the candidate of psychological sciences (Irkutsk State Pedagogical University, Irkutsk, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Belyakova, M.M. Osipovskaya, Nekotoryye psikholingvisticheskiye osobennosti svyaznoy rechi zaikayushchikhsya shkol’nikov [Some psycholinguistic features of coherent speech of stuttering schoolchildren], in Nauchnyye trudy Moskovskogo Pedagogicheskogo Gosudarstvennogo Universiteta Psikhologo-pedagogicheskaya seriya [Scientific works of the Moscow State Pedagogical University Psychological and pedagogical series] (Prometey, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Golikova, O.B. Inshakova, Osobennosti formirovaniya leksiki u detey-bilingvov [Features of the formation of vocabulary in bilingual children], in Proceedings of the 14th Mezhdunarodnyy Simpozium po Psikholingvistike i Teorii Kommunikatsii. Yazykovoye soznaniye: ustoyavsheyesya i spornoye [14th International Symposium on Psycholinguistics and Communication Theory. Linguistic consciousness: wellestablished and controversial], 29–31 May 2003, Moscow, Russia (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Fayed, Kharakteristika rechevogo razvitiya arabskikh detey, postupayushchikh v shkolu [Characteristics of the speech development of Arab children entering school] (Moscow State Pedagogical University, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Abdullaeva,Problema sotsializatsii v vospitanii detey v raznykh kul’turakh [The problem of socialization in raising children in different cultures], in Proceedings of the 2nd interregional seminar “Gosudarstvennaya sotsial’naya politika po zashchite detstva: teoriya i praktika” [“State social policy for the protection of children: theory and practice”], 117–120 (Izdatelstvo AIPKP, Astrakhan, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Korenyakina, Formirovaniye obshcheuchebnykh umeniy [Formation of general educational skills] (LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing Germany, Saarbrücken, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.Yu. Kurbangalieva, Korrektsionno-razvivayushchaya rabota s det’mi s bilingvizmom [Correctional and developmental work with children with bilingualism] (Publisher Sorokin Roman Vasilyevich, Astrakhan, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.