SHS Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2021III International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modern Management Trends and the Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth” (MTDE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Jurisprudence and Law as a Regulator of the Digital Economy|
|Published online||18 May 2021|
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 27, 2012, N 1406 “On the federal target program” Development of the judicial system of Russia for 2013 2024 “, Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation, 1, Article 13 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Judicial statistics (2020). URL. https://www.cdep.ru/userimages/sudebnaya_statistika/2020/Obzor_sudebnoy_statistiki_o_deyatelnosti_federalnih_arbitragnih_sudov_v_2019_godu.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A. Kantser, Electronic Justice in an Arbitration Procedure: New Challenges and Adaptation of Judicial Proceedings, Arbitration and civil procedure, 2, 36-40 (2021), DOI: 10.18572/1812-383X-2021-2-36-40 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Romanenkova, Arbitration and civil procedure 4, 26 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Nikolaychenko, Court Administrator 2, 34 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Judicial Department under the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation of December 28, 2016 N 252 “On Approval of the Procedure for Submitting Documents to Arbitration Courts of the Russian Federation in Electronic Form, Including in the Form of an Electronic Document”, Bulletin of Acts on the Judicial System, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Korobeinikova, European Publisher. EpSBS 103, 143 (2021). DOI: https://doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2021.03.19 [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Reshetnyak, Russian Juridical Journal 3, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Murom, Innovative Science 4, 137 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. de la Fosse, J. Popple, Escaping the Relational Database Paradigm: Case Management in the High Court of Australia, Technology for Justice Conference Presentation, Melbourne (1998) [Google Scholar]
- L. Lepore, S. Pisano, F. Alvino, F. Paolone, Lecture Notes in Information Systems and Organization 27, 49 (2019). DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-90500-6_5 [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Aleshkova, O.H. Molokaeva, Judicial power in circumstances of new information reality, State and law in a new information reality. 83 (2018), DOI: 10.31249/pras/2018.01.0513.2020 On State Services: new users, payments and export flights. URL. https://www.gosuslugi.ru/help/news/2020_12_30_results_of_the_year [Google Scholar]
- What Government Services did for you in 2018. URL. https://www.gosuslugi.ru/help/news/2018_12_28_Report_2018 [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Valeev, E.V. Bazilevskikh, E-justice “regulatory system, Russian Justice 8, 34 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Cano, C.E. Jimenez, R. Hernandez, S. Ros, New tools for e-Justice: legal research available to any citizen, Second international conference on edemocracy & egovernment (ICEDEG), 108 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. Oktal, O. Alpu, B. Yazici, Aslib journal of information management 68(6), 716 (2016). DOI : 10.1108/AJIM-04-2016-0048. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.