SHS Web Conf.
Volume 112, 2021Northern Sustainable Development Forum 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- J. Arevalo, R. Laud, M. Johnson. Managerial skills, mindsets, and roles: advancing taxonomy to relevancy and practicality. J. Acad. of Manag. Proc. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Blanshar. Leadership: going to the highest points of success (Piter Press, St. Petersburg, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Bobinkin. Correlation between management abilities and individual traits of personality in work or line leaders. St. Peter. Univ. Bull., 12(3), Part II, 17–21 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Erina, B.S. Lisovenko. Question of creativity in the situation of role conflict. Costr. Univ. Bull., 15, 114–117 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.N. Gerasimov. Game modelling of the process of development and working out strategic decisions in organizations. Econ. and busin.: theory and pract., 4(1), 57–64 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Gornakova, M.Yu. Uvarova. Development of stress tolerance of station duty officers in psychological counselling. Proceedings of XVII scientific conference (Irkutsk, April 2018, Irkutsk State University) (2018), pp. 196–201 [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Ogorodnikov, I.B. Przhlenskaya. Basics of management (Publ. House Rusines, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Pfeffer. Leadership: Fixing Workplaces and Careers One Truth at a Time (HarperCollins, New York, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Savelyev, S.Z. Mekhdiev. Personnel management: basics of management in the aspect of organizational behavior. (Rusline, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Sukneva, E.A. Kedyarova, N.I Chetnetskaya. Development of leadership qualities of future civil employees. Pedag. Image. 13(2(43)), 240–250 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Uvarova, V.B. Rekoslavskaya. Study of management abilities of civil servants at motor transportation companies. Material of the XVIII scientific conference (Irkutsk, 25–26 April 2019, Irkutsk State University) (2019), pp. 253–257 [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Zhuravleva. Forming and developing management. Busin. Ed. in econ. of knowl., 1(6), 38–44 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.