SHS Web Conf.
Volume 112, 2021Northern Sustainable Development Forum 2020
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- W.B. Andrews, R.A. Burnett, R.L. Engel. Transportation logistics for spent-fuel storage and disposal. Transact. of the Amer. Nuclear Society, 30, 292–293 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- L. Boldyreva, H. Zelinskaya, V. Krapkina, A. Komelina. Problems and solutions of transport logistics. Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research. 7th Int. Conf. on Model., Developm. and Strategic Manag. of the Econ. Syst. (MDSMES 2019), vol. 99 (2019), pp. 317–320. [Google Scholar]
- K. Button. Transport Economics (Edward Edgar Publ., 2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Chatterjee, C.-M. Tsai. Transportation Logistics in Global Value and Supply Chains (Center for Transp. Stud. Boston Univ. 2002), p. 17. Retrieved from: http://www.bu.edu/transportation/WPSeries.html [Google Scholar]
- I. Ehnert, L. Arndt, G. Mueller-Christ. A sustainable management framework for dilemma and boundaries in autonomous cooperating transport logistics processes. Int. of Environ. and Sustain. Developm., 5(4), 355–371 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Foggin. Improving motor carrier productivity with statistical process control technique. Transport. J., 24(l), 58–74 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- K.-H. Lai, E.W.T. Ngai, T.C.E. Cheng. Measures for evaluating supply chain performance in transport logistics, Transportation Research. Part E: Logist. and Transport. Rev., 38(6), 439–456 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- K.-H. Lai, E.W.T. Ngai, T.C.E. Cheng. An empirical study of supply chain performance in transport logistics. Int. J. of Product. Econ., 87(3), 321–331 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Y.H.V. Lun, C.-S. Lu, K.-H. Lai. Introduction to the special issue on transport logistics and physical distribution. Int. J. of Product. Econ., 122(1), 1–3 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Mundy, C.J. Langley, T.E. Gibson. Industry evaluation of a transportation/logistics curriculum. Transport. J., 17(1), 33–39 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rushton, P. Croucher, P. Baker. The Handbook of Logistics and Distribution Management: Understanding the Supply Chain (Kogan Page Publ., 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.Y. Timofeeva, M.M. Pimonenko. International research projects in transport logistics. Transp. of the Rus. Fed., 1(20), 50–62 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Topolšek, K. Čižiūnienė, T.C. Ojsteršek. Defining transport logistics: a literature review and practitioner opinion based approach. Transp., 33(5), 1196–1203 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y.-Y. Tseng, W.L. Yue, M.A.P. Taylor. The role of transportation in logistics chain. Proc. of the Eastern Asia Society for Transport. Stud. 5, 1657–1672 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C.W.Y. Wong, K.-H. Lai, E.W.T. Ngai. The role of supplier operational adaptation on the performance of IT enabled transport logistics under environmental uncertainty. Int. J. of Product. Econ., 122(1), 47–55 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.