SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- L.V. Astahova, The cognitive environment of modern scientific libraries: The concept and structure, Scientific and technical libraries, 7, 3-15 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Berdnikova, Research of personality activity in Russian and foreign psychology, Psychology. Historical and critical reviews and modern research, 2, 8-20 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Borytko, Education as a humanitarian educational practice, Innovative educational technologies: Quarterly scientific, production and practical journal, 2, 43-50 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Zair-Bek, Developing critical thinking in the classroom: a guide for teachers of educational institutions, Bulletin of the Lobachevsky University of Nizhny Novgorod, 6, 11-21 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Karlina, Subjectivity as an important condition for the formation of personality, Young scientist, 52(290), 265-267 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Karpov, Reflexivity as a mental property and a technique for its diagnosis, European Proceedings of Socialand Behavioural Sciences, 24(5), 45-57 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kudinov, System model of personal self-realization, Bulletin of the RUDN. Ser. “Psychology and pedagogy”, 1, 28-37 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Morochenkova, Formation of students’ critical thinking in the educational process of the university, Dissertation abstract for the degree of candidate of Pedagogy, 6, 22 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Ol’hovaja, Critical thinking as the basis for the development of information and cognitive independence of students, 9, 46-51 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Pantileev, Self- attitude research methodology, Psychodiagnostic series, 7, 32 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Pozdnjakova, Critical thinking as an integrative personality trait, Bulletin of the Samara State Technical University. Series: Psychological and pedagogical sciences, 4(24), 208-213 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Seregina, The psychological structure of subjectivity as a personal property of a teacher, 24 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Habarova, Critical thinking development technology as a means of forming the subjectivity of medical students, 149 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kiryakova, The Axiological Approach to the Analysis of the Problems of Modern University Education, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6(2), 22-28 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Olkhovaya, A Synergy-Based Approach through Developing Cross-Disciplinary Module, International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 11, 467-474 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.