SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- E.F. Zeer, E.E. Symaniyk, S.K. Boldyreva, B.A. Vyatkin, Psychology of Transposition (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Feiman-Nemser, B. Yusko, Teach. Coll. Rec., 110(5), 923-953 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Vvedenskiy, Innov. in educ., 4, 30-31 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- R.Kh. Gilmeeva, Meth., 5, 6-8 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Slastenin, Socially active personality development: general concept of research (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Adolf, A.N. Savchuk, Forecasting of university graduate’s professional competence development (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Zimnaya, For. Lang. at sch., 6, 2-10 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Lobanova, V.V. Kosarev, A.P. Kryuchatov, Teacher’ professional competence (1997) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Mitina, Psychology of labor and professional development of a teacher (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Gluzman, N.V. Gorbunova, Teacher’s professionalism: success and carrer (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Apchazhnikova, Profession – music teacher [Electronic resource] URL: https://www.twirpx.com (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Gorbenko, L.P. Kozyreva, Pedagogicl conditions of future music teacher’ professional competence development (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Grebenyuk, Development of future music teacher’ professional competence in pedagogical courses study, development (2005) [Google Scholar]
- P. Burnard, E, Georgii-Hemming, Professional Knowledge in Music Teacher Education (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Budreva, T. Tr. J. of Sc., 3(8), 4-6 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- L. Laor, J. of Ed. and Tr. St., 3(1), 56-63 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kovalev, G. Khussainova, S. Balagazova, T. Zhankul, Int. J. of Env. & Sc. Ed., 11, 4175-4183 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ballantyne, K. Zhukov, Teach. and Teach. Ed., 68, 241-251 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Vvedenskiy, Pedagogics, 10, 51-55 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D. Campbell, Models of experiments in social psychology and applied studies (1980) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.