SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- A.P. Kazarkin, The motifs of Dostoevsky in the novel by G. Grebenshchikov ‘The Churaevs’ (Tomsk State University publishers, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kazarkin, Siberian regional epic, The Siberian text in Russian culture (2002) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Anisimov, Siberian regionalism and G.D. Grebenshchikov’s novelism: on the interpretation of some motives of the novel ‘The Churaevs’ (Part I), Altai Text in Russian Culture (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Gorbenko, Georgiy Grebenshchikov as Lev Tolstoy: Tolstoyan Text of G. Grebenshchikov’s Arrangement of Life, Altai Text in Russian Culture, 99-113 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Gorbenko, Vasily Churaev and John the Apostle: features of evangelical mythology in the novel by G.D. Grebenshchikov ‘The Churaevs’, Proceedings of Krasnoyarsk XII Christmas educational readings. Krasnoyarsk, 33-38 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Balakshin, Shaman in patent leather boots, Sovremennik, 30(31) (1976) [Google Scholar]
- O. Duboklyar, Golden anniversary of G.D. Grebenshchikov as a writer (1956) [Google Scholar]
- F. Kubansky, Russian hideaway in Washington country, Novaya Zarya, 22 (1956) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zhernakova-Nikolaeva, The Bard of Siberia, Vozrozhdenie, 52 (1956) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Grebenshikov, My Siberia. – Barnaul, Altay State university publishing house (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A letter of G.D. Grebenshikov to I.A. Bunin, Russian backfile in the city of Leeds (Great Britain) MS/ 1066/2876 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.