SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- R.E. Kodermyatov, N.A. Tumakova, A.E. Senczov, E.V. Pavlovskaya, On the problem of psychological and pedagogical support of the educational process, Young scientist, 11(91), 1738-1740 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Pilyugina, O.V. Berezhnova, Psychological support of personal and professional development of a university student, Young scientist, 10(45), 289-291 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Onishhenko, Psychological support of students of higher educational institutions [Electronic resource] https://nsportal.ru/vuz/psikhologicheskie-nauki/library/2014/08/06/psikhologicheskoe-soprovozhdenie-studentov-vysshikh (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Velieva, N.A. Mashkin, E.R. Khairullina, T.N. Semenova, M.E. Varlamova, T.S. Guseva, M.V. Dolgasheva, University student professional selfactualization: Context of personality subjectivity, Espacios, 39 (20), 12 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Fedotova, S.Y. Zhdanova, Adaptation of students from India and Arab countries to the educational context of institutions of higher education in Russia, Social psychology and society, 11(2), 93-106 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ishmuhametovs, L. Kuzmenko, A. Palma, Conditions for Foreign Students’ Adaptation and Its Characteristic Features in the Higher Education Institution in Latvia, Lecture notes in networks and systems, 117, 694-704 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Apanasyuk, E.V. Smirnova, R.H. Mukhutdinov, A. Maseleno, The problem of the organization of socio-cultural environment for adaptation and development of a student-migrant’s bilingual identity in the conditions of the Russian higher education, International journal of recent technology and engineering, 7(6), 58-65 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Utyuganov, The system of value-semantic orientations of cadets of universities of the National Guard: phenomenology and psychological and pedagogical determinants of formation, 401 (Kemerovo, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Plevnik, K. Babnik, Learning styles and preferences for future professional work among undergraduate kinesiology students , Journal of elementary education, 13, 81-104 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Komarova, O.P. Poluhina, S.A. Bakleneva, A.S. Fetisov, Psychological and pedagogical basis of the model forming a professional personal position of a student-psychologist at a university, Yazyk i kultura-language and culture, 50, 196-207 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Khasanova, I.E. Zavadskaya, Development of key competencies of students based on social and professional values, Professional education. Capital, 1, 14-15 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Pfetcer, A.A. Zelenin, M.S. Yaniczkij, Political participation and political values of the youth of the Russian province, 143 (Novosibirsk: SB RAS Publishing House, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ardenghi, M. Luciani, G. Rampoldi, D. Ausili, M. Bani, S. Di Mauro, M.G. Strepparava, Personal values among first-year medical and nursing students: A cross-sectional comparative study, Nurse Education Today, 100, 104827 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Koptseva, World outlook of university students: Analysis of students’ values in the Siberian Federal District (the Russian Federation), Science for Education Today, 10(6), 101-119 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Lezhneva, The motive for achieving success in the structure of professional motivation of the future psychologist as an indicator of career orientations, Humanities and education, 4(12), 56-59 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Sheveleva, Career orientations of psychology students in combination with academic and work motives, [Electronic resource] https://mir-nauki.com/PDF/74PSMN519.pdf (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.E. Vodyaxa, E.A. Maksimova, A.V. Smirnov, Psychological diagnostics of personality spheres, [Electronic resource] https://docviewer.yandex.ru/view/84275520/ (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Hesse, J. Brunjes, How entrepreneurial are students who intend to become academics? - A study of career motives, Review of regional research, 38(1), 27-52 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Polyanskaya, Career orientations of modern Russian youth, Modern problems of science and education, 2, 589 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Markova, T.A. Matis, A.B. Orlov, Building Learning Motivation, 192 (Moscow: Prosveshhenie, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Petrosyancz, A.M. Selivanova, The structure of educational and professional motivation of students - future psychologists, Young scientist, 7(141), 560-562 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Abulhanova-Slavskaya, Life strategy, 229 (Moscow: Mysl, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- S.T. Dzhaneryan, Professional Self-Concept: System Analysis, 480 (Rostov-on-Don: Rostov university publishing house, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Vasilyeva, T.A. Fokina, O.V. Golubeva, M.V. Muxina, On the professional preferences of psychology students in different admission years, [Electronic resource] http://mir-nauki.com/PDF/62PSMN516.pdf (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bodalev, V.V. Stolin, General psychodiagnostics, 210-215 (St. Petersburg: Publishing house “Rech”, 2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.