SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- N. Gluzman, T. Sibgatullina, A. Galushkin, I. Sharonov, Forming the Basics of Future Mathematics Teachers’ Professionalism by Means of Multimedia Technologies, EURASIA Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 14(5), 1-13 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.A. Opfer, Transformation of the russian master’s school, Higher education in Russia, 30, 36-48 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Pozdeeva, Master’s Degree Environment As A Space For Personal Professional Development Of Students And Professors, Higher education in Russia 3(210), 144-152 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Volkova, O.B. Tarnopolsky, I.V. Olyinik, The individual style of speech of teachers from higher education institutions as an indicator of pedagogical professionalism Espacios, 40, 30-32(2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Donina & E. Vezetiu, Teacher’s readiness for marketing activities as a condition of quality education, The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences, 59, 933-940 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Evens, J. Elen, C. Larmuseau, & D. Fien, Promoting the development of teacher professional knowledge: Integrating content and pedagogy in teacher education, Teaching and Teacher Education, 75, 244-258 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang, N. Gorbunova, A. Masalimova, J. Bírová, M. Sergeeva, Formation of academic mobility of future foreign language teachers by means of media education technologies, Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 14(3), 959-976 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Pozdeeva, University teacher: methodologist, reseacher, novator?, Higher education in Russia, 3(210), 52-58 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Lauermann, & J. König, Teachers’ professional competence and wellbeing: Understanding the links between general pedagogical knowledge, self-efficacy and burnout, Learning and Instruction, 45, 9-19 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Pankratova, E. Konopko, R. Nemkov, & O. Mezentseva, The preparation of a modern Computer Science teacher with the help of resource-saving technologies and Green IT implementation, Integrating Research Agendas and Devising Joint Challenges International Multidisciplinary Symposium ICT Research in Russian Federation and Europe, 222-228 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Smirnova, N. Kamenez, O. Vaganova, L. Kutepova & E. Vezetiu, The experience of using the webinar in the preparation of engineering specialists, Amazonia Investiga, 8(18), 279-287 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Chernysheva, E. Kubryakov, The experience of practice-oriented training model implementation for teacher-training education university students, specialising in physics and mathematics, Perspectives of Science & Education, 5(35), 65-73 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Smirnov, Т. Zykova & S. Tikhomirov, The management of school mathematical education with synergistic effect, Perspectives of Science & Education, 2(38), 190-202 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Zamaletdinova, N. Konopleva, N. Gluzman, N. Gorbunova, Development of electronic educational resources for studying mathematics by adobe flash and systems at elementary schools, The Journal of Social Sciences Research, 1, 171-174 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gusakova & T. Gusakova, Active methods in teaching mathematics in high school Perspectives of Science & Education, 1(31), 33-38 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Gorev, & A. Kalimullin, Structure and Maintenance of a Mathematical Creative Lesson as a Mean of Pupils’ Meta-Subject Results Achievement, EURASIA Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 13(6), 2701-2720 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gorev, & I. Gurevich-Leibman, Experience of Integrating Various Technological Tools into the Study and Future Teaching of Mathematics to Education Students, International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology, 46(5) 737-752 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Smirnov, S. Tikhomirov & S. Dvoryatkina, Self-organization technology of student’s mathematical activities based on intelligent management, Perspectives of Science & Education, 3(45), 77-86 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. Pokornaya, S. Titorenko, & A. Ovsiannikova, Some issues of improving the training of masters of the field 44.04.01 Pedagogical education under the program “Math education”, Perspectives of Science & Education, 3(39), 184-195 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.F. Orekhova, T.G. Neretina, E.N. Kondrashova, Formulation of a scientific concept as a component of the research competence of future teachers, Higher education in Russia, 28, 149-157 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zhafyarov, Competence approach: Consistent theory and technology, Science for Education Today, 9(2), 81-95 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.