SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- V. Emiliana, School closures, government responses, and learning inequality around the world during COVID-19, [Electronic resource]: https://www.brookings.edu/research/school-closures-government-responses-and-learning-inequality-around-the-world-during-covid-19/?fbclid=IwAR0cTKwOYtJlx5VMphfpqQNVnxCRr9uXz-oRcD8g7TrjgkU4xn7O0enUp-o (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Chernobay, D.N. Tashibaeva, Professional development of teachers in the Russian Federation and the Republic of Kazakhstan on the results of the TALIS-2018 research, [Electronic resource]: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/professionalnoe-razvitie-uchiteley-v-rossiyskoy-federatsii-i-respublike-kazahstan-po-rezultatam-issledovaniya-talis-2018 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fitzpatrick, D.T. Figueroa, G. Golden, S. Crosby, Education Policy Outlook, [Electronic resource]: https://eric.ed.gov/?id=ED592576 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Thomson, K.J. Hillman, TALIS 2018: the Teaching and Learning International Survey Results, Teachers and School Leaders as Lifelong Learners, I (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Fraillon, J. Ainley, W. Schulz, D. Duckworth, T. Friedman, IEA International Computer and Information Literacy Study 2018 Assessment Framework, [Electronic resource]: https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783030193881 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Zh. Nurbaev, Why Did Kazakhstan Fail The International PISA Assessment, [Electronic resource]: https://cabar.asia/en/why-did-kazakhstan-fail-the-international-pisa-assessment (2020) [Google Scholar]
- The results of an international study on the assessment of the quality of reading and text comprehension of 4th grade students PIRLS-2016, International Association for the Evaluation of Educational Achievements IEA, [Electronic resource]: http://iac.kz/ru/project/pirls (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.B. Cherepanova, Trends and tendencies of modern educational practice, Bulletin of the Omsk State Pedagogical University. Humanities research, 2(23), 139–141 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Armstrong-Mensah, K. Ramsay-White, B. Yankey, Sh. Self-Brown, COVID-19 and Distance Learning: Effects on Georgia State University School of Public Health Students, Public Health, [Electronic resource]: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpubh.2020.576227/full (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Fidalgo, J. Thormann, O. Kulyk, J. Alberto Lencastre, Students’ perceptions on distance education: A multinational study, International Journal of Educational Technology in Higher Education, 3 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Simonson, Distance learning, [Electronic resource]: https://www.britannica.com/topic/distance-learning (2020) [Google Scholar]
- The COVID-19 pandemic has changed education forever, World Economic Forum, [Electronic resource]: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/04/coronavirus-education-global-covid19-online-digital-learning/ (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Carr, As Distance Education Comes of Age, the Challenge is keeping the Students, The Chronicle of Higher Education, [Electronic resource]: https://www.chronicle.com/ (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Shatunovskiy, E.A. Shatunovskaya, Once again about distance learning (organization and provision of distance learning), Bulletin of Science and Education, 9(87), 53–56 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Novoselova, D.V. Novoselov, Distance learning in a pandemic, Theory and practice of scientific research: psychology, pedagogy, economics and management, 3(11), 35–38 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Smogorzhevsky, The main problems of distance learning, StudNet, 12, 347–358 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Matvienko, E.V. Vasilyeva, N.Yu. Polyakova, V.V. Evdokienko, Psychological difficulties arising in the process of distance learning and ways to overcome them, Education and Law, 4, 195–199 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Kulagina, I.M. Morozova, Organization of independent work in the conditions of distance learning, International Research Journal, 01(103), 136–139 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Naidu, Building resilience in education system post-COVID-19, Distance Education, 42(1) (2021) [Google Scholar]
- N. Nurmukhametov et al., The Problems of Development of Distance Education in Kazakhstan, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 182, 15–19 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.