SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- A.N. Garipova, V.I. Volchkova, Z.I. Pavitskaya, Modern problems of forming professional competence of foreign language teachers in the sport university, Science and Sport: current trends, 4, 99–108 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.J. Waks, The Concept of Fundamental Educational Change. Educational Theory, 57, 277–295 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- F. Carina, Processes of Integration of Higher Level Studies. The case of Teacher Training, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 197, 222–227 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Tsirikova, N.N. Lukanina, Interaction of court with the school social, psychological and pedagogical service, Education and Upbringing, International Scientific Journal, 1(11), 90–94 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Leung, The Big Five Career Theories. In J.A. Athanasou & R. Van Esbroek (Eds.), International Handbook of Career Guidance, 115–132 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Super et al. Vocational Devеlopment, A Framework of Research (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Tsirikhova, Improving environmental education through innovations in the activities of teachers as the basis for the implementation of the system of health preservation of schoolchildren, Materials of the V International scientific and practical conference “Health preservation as an innovative aspect of modern education”, 429–436 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Povarjonkov, Systemogenetic analysis to professional development of the individual, Organizational psychology and labor psychology, Institute of Psychology of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2(4), 4–39 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.А. Morozova, The process model of the teacher musical-pedagogic preparation to cultural and educational activities, Bulletin of Kostroma State University named after. N.A. Nekrasov, 2, 201–205 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Zeer, М.V. Zinnatova, Conflicting realities of professional development of teachers in the conditions of transformation of educational organizations, Professional education and the labour market, 1(40), 75–84 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Dorozhkin, E.F. Zeer, Research and educational panorama of modernization of training teachers of continuous vocational education, The Education and Science Journal, 19(1), 167–171 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Zeer, Self-Adjustable Doctrine as Psychological and Didactic Technology of Students' Competence Forming, Psychological Science and Education, 9(3), 5–11 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Kulikova, Competences slant in professional preparation of High school physical culture student, Science and Sport: current trends, 1(2), 6–51 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Chistyakova, K.N. Sivtseva, A.R. Atlasova, Trends in the development of vocational guidance for students and challenges of the time, Scientific and methodological electronic journal “Concept”, 26 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Emilbekova, Professional development and dynamics of professional identity at different stages of personality development, Vestnik of Moscow State Linguistic University. Education and Teaching, 1(790), 153–164 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Kosheleva, Students' goal professional identity in higher school, Vestnik of Moscow State Linguistic University. Education and Teaching, 1(770), 36–46 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Vinnikova, Z.I. Pavitskaya, Modernization of forms and methods of teaching in pedagogical universities in Germany at the present stage, Collection of scientific articles of the scientific-practical conference “Anthropological knowledge as a system-forming factor of professional pedagogical education”, 304–306 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Blinov, E.Yu. Yesenina, Development of secondary vocational education: scenario and forecasts, Vocational education. Capital, 3, 5–8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Volchkova, Linguistic and cultural activities at the lessons of Russian as a foreign language in the modern Higher School, Science and Sport: current trends, 4, 130–133 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Nikitina, M.N. Vinnikova, G.F. Dulmukhametova, Z.I. Pavitskaya, Methodical model of professional communication training of students on the English lessons, Opcion, 34, 99–108 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Khristidis, Psycho-pedagogical support of students at the university, The Bulletin of Moscow State University of Culture and Arts, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Jh.I. Aytuganova, М.N. Vinnikova, Z.I. Pavitskaya, Use of the pedagogical technology “Team-Teaching” in the training of future teachers in Germany, The Bulletin of Kazan State Power Engineering University, 2(34), 125–130 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Galimov, G.F. Ageeva, Sports-based charitable activities in Russia, Science and Sport: current trends, 9(1), 82–88 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.