SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- D.M. Voronin, A.V. Nechaev, The main competencies of a teacher in mixed learning through the eyes of a student, Problems of modern pedagogical education, 69(1), 129-132 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Voronin, E.G. Voronina, O.M. Chikhanova, Managing an educational organization in the context of digitalization, Modern health-saving technologies, 1, 31-38 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Voronin, I.V. Kiseleva, E.G. Voronina, Main trends in the education system, Problems of modern pedagogical education, 69(1), 126-129 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Abramov, I.A. Gruzdev, E.A. Terentyev, U.S. Zakharova, A.V. Grigorieva, University teachers and digitalization of education: on the eve of remote force majeure, University management: practice and analysis, 24(2), 59-74. https://doi.org/10.15826/umpa.2020.02.014 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Voronin, E.G. Voronina, How did the distance education format affect its quality, Modern health-saving technologies, 3, 7-14 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Belogash, M.V. Melnichuk, Cognitive aspects of the development of the information and educational environment in higher education in the era of digitalization, Russian Humanitarian Journal, 2, URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/kognitivnye-aspekty-razvitiya-informatsionno-obrazovatelnoy-sredy-v-vysshey-shkole-v-epohu-tsifrovizatsii (2021) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Voronin, Cognitive dissonance: competence of teachers and new reality, Management of the XXI century: socio-economic transformation in the conditions of uncertainty, 287-291 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B. Williamson, R. Eynon, J. Potter, Pandemic politics, pedagogies and practices: Digital technologies and distance education during the coronavirus emergency, Learning, Media and Technology, 45 (2), 107-114 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Voronin, V.G. Saienko, H.V. Tolchieva, Digital Transformation of Pedagogical Education at the University. International Scientific Conference “Digitalization of Education: History, Trends and Prospects”. Atlantis Press, 760-766 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Voronin, O. Mishina, O. Zavaltseva, Modern educational organization effectiveness criteria as education quality evaluation and quality enhancement basis, Perspectives of science & education, 5 (35), 18-26 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hu, K. Arnesen, M.K. Barbour, H. Leary, A Newcomer’s Lens: A Look at K-12 Online and Blended Learning, Journal of Online Learning Research, 5, 2, 123-144 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Clyde, G. Corpuz, Adapting to the culture of ‘new normal’: an emerging response to COVID-19, Journal of Public Health, https://doi.org/10.1093/pubmed/fdab057 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- D. Voronin, G. Egorova, O. Khotuleva, Expirience in the implementation of blended learning with elements of project activities in the pedagogical Master’s program with the example of training teachers of biology, Perspectives of science & education, 2(38), 155-166 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Voronin, O.A. Zavaltseva, O.V. Khotuleva, Blended learning in the master’s program, EDP Science, 4 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Voronin, M. Chaychenko, E.G. Voronina, Model for implementing project-based learning at a regional university, EDP Science, 4 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Belogash, N.G. Kondrakhina, Metacognition as a tool for personalizing learning in the digital educational environment, Education and law, 5, URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/metapoznanie-kak-instrument-personalizatsii-obucheniya-v-usloviyah-tsifrovoy-obrazovatelnoy-sredy (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Uerz, M. Volman, M. Kral, Teacher educators’ competences in fostering student teachers’ proficiency in teaching and learning with technology: An overview of relevant research literature, Teaching and Teacher Education, 70, 12-23 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hrastinski, What Do We Mean by Blended Learning? TechTrends, 63, 564-569. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11528-019-00375-5 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Brown, M.A. Comunale, B. Wigdahl, S. Urdaneta-Hartmann, Current climate for digital game-based learning of science in further and higher education, FEMS Microbiology Letters, 365, 21 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hamilton, Plugging the Digital Skills Gap in Northern Ireland, ITNOW, 61, 2, 54-55 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Crick, Covid-19 and Digital Education: a Catalyst For Change?, ITNOW, 63, 1, 16-17 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.