SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- A.I. Arnoldov, Civilization of the coming century. Culturological Reflections, 328 (Moscow: Grail, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Zlobin, Social goals of Science. Theory and Practice, 220 (Prague, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Zimnaya, Key competencies – a new paradigm of the result of education, Higher education Today, 5, 34-44 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Vygotsky, Pedagogical Psychology (Chapter XV. Abnormal behavior), Problems of Defectology, 71-81 (Moscow: Prosveshchenie, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Ksenofontova, Pedagogical theory of speech activity, 270 (Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Artemov, Culture of Speech, 79 (Moscow: Znanie, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Vasilyeva, The basics of culture of speech, 247 (Moscow: Rus. yaz., 1990) [Google Scholar]
- B.N. Golovin, The basics of culture of speech, 319 (Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Kostomarov, Speech culture and style, 71 (Moscow, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- J. Winterton, F. Delamare, L. Deist, E. Stringfellow, Typology of knowledge, skills and competences: clarification of the concept and prototype, 131 (Luxembourg: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Alosaimi, The role of knowledge management approaches for enhancing and supporting education, 397 (Paris, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Yutrzenka, Making a case for training in ethnic and cultural diversity in increasing treatment efficacy, Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 63, 197-206 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- L.Yu. Kozlova, Z.B. Urusova, Development of students ‘ speech culture in the multicultural space, Problems of modern pedagogical education, 55, 79-86 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.D. Elkanova, Formation of linguistic infocommunication competence of a foreign language teacher (based on the thesaurus approach), 22 (autoref., Rostov-on-Don, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.