SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- E.I. Inshakova, A.Y. Ryzhenkov, A.O. Inshakova, Neo-Industrialization of the Russian Economy: Technological and Digital Development, Ubiquitous Computing and the Internet of Things: Prerequisites for the Development of ICT, 239-250 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Drokina, Trends in the development of the higher education system in modern conditions, Economy and business: theory and practice, 6 (64), 89-91 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ignaschuk, V.I. Kirichenko, I.N. Kobylyanskaya, Features of the introduction of distance technologies into the educational process, E-learning in lifelong education, 1 (2), 63-67 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Anderson., D. Gualco, Design of Distance Learning Systems Using a P-3 Model: Purposeful, Participatory and Project-Based, World Conference on Educational Media and Technology, 493-497 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Smirnov, The Bologna Process: Development Prospects in Russia, Higher Education in Russia, 1, 43 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Muller. Accreditation, reaccreditation, accreditation process-unknown future? Ed. Conference of Rectors of Higher Education, 14, 100-106 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Vygotsky. Pedagogical psychology, 267-366 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Salnikov, E.A. Bryleva, F.G. Galiev, Raising the younger generation in the context of distance education, Legal state: theory and practice, 4 (62), 186-194 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Chow., R.A. Croxton, Designing a Responsive e-Learning Infrastructure: Systemic Change in Higher Education, American Journal of Distance Education, 31 (1), 20-42 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Aktaruzzaman, M. Plunkett, An Innovative Approach toward a Comprehensive Distance Education Framework for a Developing Country, American Journal of Distance Education, 30 (4), 211-224 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Dubrovina, Psychological problems of education of children and schoolchildren in the information society, National psychological journal, 1 (29), 6-16 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.