SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- О.S. Anisimov, Needs and motives: essence and types, Psychology world, 1, 229–236 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Ilin, Motivation and motives, 298 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Stepansky, The influence of motivation to reach a success and avoid failures to activity, Psychology questions, 6, 34–37 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Vorobieva, Motivation 3.0 as a factor to perform professional activity during the academic activity scientific review, The humanities, 3, 44–49 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Pink Drive Daniel, What really motivates us, 32 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- М.S. Мagomed-Eminov, Personality and extreme life situation, Vestnik MGU. Psychology, 4, 26–35 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Bibrikh, Motivational aspects of the adaptation of the students to the academic activity, Сollection of scientific papers, 17–28 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Burlachuk, Psychology of life situations, 264 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Gaponova, G.V. Zikova, The development of competitiveness of personality among a young year in conditions of strict liability and psychological wellness, Tesaraus 5 scientific conference, 16 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Khabibova, Students motivation towards educational process VPUIZ, Vestnik Kazan University, 17, 341–343 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Stepanova, Research to achieve motivation and failure motivation, Vestnik KuzGGU, 6-2 (44), 144–145 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Ulianova, The importance of professional motivation of high school pupils Innovation projects and programs, Social management academy, 52 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y.N. Yarovaya, Sociology reasons for motivational behaviour, Education philosophy, 2, 248–254 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Rean, A.L. Kolominsky, Social pedagogical psychology, 416 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Lebedeva, IT in practical classes in the university, Graduation today, 8, 49–51 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kovalev, Activity and behaviour motives, 191 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kramskoy, Increase physical culture knowledge imageand sports in personality, Journal «Diskurs», 12 (14), 58–64 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kheckhauzen, Motivation and activity, 450 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Babushkin, A.V. Kanatov, E.G. Babushkin, Argument to form the methods of sport motivation of young basketballers, Psychology and pedagogics in Siberia, 58–66 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Ikonnikova, S.O. Zueva, Psychology difference in time prospects of the students with achieve motivation and avoid motivation, Materials 68 scientific-practical conference of lecturers and students 2 chapters, 74–79 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.