SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- V. Zavyalova, Basics of English phonetics (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Ashby, Understanding phonetics (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Chambers, P. Trudgill, Dialect grammar: Data and theory (Book Chapter) Dialects of English: Studies in Grammatical Variation (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.P.R. Howatt, Language Teaching: History. Encyclopedia of Language & Linguistics (Second Edition), 634-646 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Sweet, Handbook of Phonetics: Including a Popular Exposition of the Principles, Cambridge University Press (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.C. Schmid, Potential pedagogical benefits and drawbacks of multimedia use in the English language classroom equipped with interactive whiteboard technology, Computers & Education, 51(4), 1553-1568 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kozan, G. Erçetin, J.C. Richardson, Input modality and working memory, Effects on second language text comprehension in a multimedia learning environment, 55, 63-73 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Ataklı, The Role of Multi-Media in the Foreign Language (Russian) Classroom, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 70(25), 795-798 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kemp, Phonetics: Precursors to Modern Approaches, Encyclopedia of Language & Linguistics (Second Edition), Elsevier Science (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dettori, V. Lupi, ICT and new methodologies in language learning, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2, 2712-2716 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Digor, I.L. Artemeva, E.M. Lukina, V.L. Zavyalova, Instrumental shell for pronunciation training simulator design, Proceedings of the 2nd Russian-Pacific Conference on Computer Technology and Applications (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Hertsch, Multimedia-Based Enrichment for Foreign Language Teaching, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 70(25), 615-621 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ying Chan, C. Lyons, L.L. Kon, K. Stine, A. Crossley, Effect of on-screen text on multimedia learning with native and foreign-accented narration, Learning and Instruction, 67, 101305 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.