SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- O.H. Mowrer, A stimulus-response analysis of anxiety and its role as a reinforcing agent, Psychol, 46(6), 553-565 (1939) [Google Scholar]
- O.H. Mowrer, Learning theory and behavior (1950) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dollard, L.W. Doob, N.E. Miller, O.H. Mowrer, R.R. Sears, Frustration and aggression (1939) [Google Scholar]
- R. May, The meaning of anxiety (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Taylor, A personality scale of manifest anxiety, Abnormal and Social psych, 48, 285-290 (1953) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Astapov, Functional approach to the study of the state of anxiety, Applied Psychology, 1, 41-47 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Astapov, Anxiety in children (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.L. Khanin, A brief guide to the use of the scale of personal and reactive anxiety (1976) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Prikhozhan, Psychological nature and age dynamics of anxiety (personal aspect) (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Prikhozhan, Anxiety in children and adolescents: psychological nature and age dynamics (2000) [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Mukhina, Developmental psychology: the phenomenology of development, childhood, adolescence (1998) [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Kislovskaya, The relationship between sociometric status and symptom of anxiety of expectations in social interaction (1972) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Zakharov, How to help our children get rid of the fear (1995) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Spivakovskaya, Prevention of childhood neuroses: complex psychological correction (1988) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Imedadze, On the method of studying the level of anxiety (1971) [Google Scholar]
- C.D. Spielberger, Theory and research on anxiety. Anxiety and behavior, 3-20 (1966) [Google Scholar]
- C.D. Spielberger, Trait-state anxiety and motor behavior, Jour at Motor Beh, 3, 265-279 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- C.D. Spielberger, The nature and measurement of anxiety, 3-12 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Musina, On the question of the optimum of anxiety (1988) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Bozhovich, Selected psychological works: Psychology of personality formation (1995) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Levitov, Mental state of anxiety, anxiety, Questions of psychology, 1, 131-138 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Krokhina, Investigation of the causes of anxiety of students, 1, 3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Dragunova, The problem of conflict in adolescence, Voprosy psikhologii, 2, 25-39 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Frolova, Psychological features of anxiety in frustrating situations and their psychological correction in children with mental retardation of primary school age (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V. Oaklander, Windows to the world of the child. Guide to child psychotherapy (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.